Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post
Highlighted

British Stamp Cartel Philip Ryle fraud

British Stamp Cartel Philip Ryle fraud

rogdcam
Adventurer

There is a longtime criminal named Philip Ryle using the user names best-low-prices, collect04 and specialdelivery committing major fraud on Ebay. He has done jail time and was barred from Ebay in the past but he is back. Beware!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES

Re: British Stamp Cartel Philip Ryle fraud

in reply to Jun 30, 2017 3:51:21 AM
rare-adhesives
Enthusiast

This is very interesting!  I think he is also mascarading as Laroo (Laura Murphy).  Lots seem to have an abnormal bidding profile, sell and thern reappear for sale again.  One GB GV lot (R/C Deep Bronze Brown N32/10) sold several times and then re-appeared in a Swiss auction.  I'm currently barred from bidding on any of his listings, because I must have won an item of his in the past and returned it because it had a problem (cant remember what though).

Message 2 of 4

in reply to Jun 30, 2017 7:05:51 AM
golowenow
Scout

Seems like eBay is allowing a lot of banned users back. Noting illegal stamp sellers and fake British local stamp sellers to name a few types. This is what their anonymity policies have enabled.

Message 3 of 4

in reply to Aug 28, 2017 4:43:12 PM
buzzardgas
Pathfinder

Philip Ryle is operating as collect04.  Here's one of his counterfeits/forgeries:

INVOICE DATE

Aug 26, 2017
INVOICE TOTAL
US $1,347.00
+ US $3.00
shipping
Order Canada 1852-57 7½d NH SG 12 Cat £13000 ($17110)Pay nowView seller's other items
1 item sold by collect04
ITEM PRICE:
US $1,347.00
Message 4 of 4