cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRANGE? Mystery Signed MLB Baseball ? 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1 FUNNY STORY PLEASE HELP IDENTIFY

Hi again. I know I am pushing it posting two questions in the same week on here so thanks for any help in advance. Another sports mystery? STRANGE STORY too on this one is that I found these at seperate times and different places about a month apart. Anyways what is so weird is that I figure there are literally tens of thousands of different players who have come and gone

and hundreds of types of baseballs out there and I found the same guy on the same ball WEIRD HUH? Anyways, it is a National League MLB Baseball Leornard Coleman (1994-1999). Since I live in So Cal I assumed these might be a former LA Dodgers player? In fact I thought it was Raul Mondesi at first glance but now I dont think it is him.

If you recognize the signature please help me out! thanks and have a great eBay day 🙂

HERE THEY ARE!

FullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender (4).jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpgFullSizeRender (3).jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

STRANGE? Mystery Signed MLB Baseball ? 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1 FUNNY STORY PLEASE HELP IDENTIFY

Hi again, 'dude -- we're still soliciting further assistance and input on your snapshot collection, and in the meantime we've also posted your pic of the autographed balls here to another forum full of autograph experts.  So far over a hundred looks and not a single guess.  Looks like "Rycefeli" to us, which of course is nothing.  We'll let ya know if anybody recognizes it over there...  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks so much I hope someone knows...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

'dude, we think you can stick with your initial thought -- a couple of autograph guys, without being prompted in that direction, both guessed Mondesi, and a look at Mondesi's wide variety of similarly indecipherable scribbles can be seen here:  

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mondesi+autograph&FORM=HDRSC2  

We hope that was helpful...  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Where's our big green checkmark?  grin

Message 5 of 5
latest reply