cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMA grading

983A705F-3E5C-4EF3-B630-B639CC72FF9A.jpeg

DD81461A-FDD2-4BDE-A2EA-03E9F33AFCB3.jpeg

9AAE0726-4AFE-4976-9414-9F7C8E92E08B.jpeg

 so seeing all the post taking negative about GMA Grading I figured I would post this to you all. So first how everyone says when you send cards to GMA your going to get all 10’s well here is a few photos of cards I sent in to GMA and as you can see I didn’t get all 10’s even with some brand new cards straight out of packs so I believe their grading is true and up to par with Beckett and PSA. Second the slabs are good and cards do not move around while in the slabs so I give them an A on that as well. Third I got my cards back in about 3 weeks instead of 4 months with PSA and Beckett and at a fraction of the cost. Also anytime I emailed or called GMA I got a response usually the same day or with a few days even right now with the up-tick in cards being sent in to be graded I know they are busy and still responded to me promptly thank you GMA I will be using you very often.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

GMA grading

Good to see another grader that is upping their game. Being an affordable option at this time is a smart move, especially when PSA is overwhelmed and looking to hire more graders to keep up with volume. Thanks for posting and good luck with those cards.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply