cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay needs to butt out of my business

I have been having some problems with an item I purchased on Ebay, I have contacted the seller and we are talking with each other to help get my produce working, Great person . Now ebay steps in and said I can't send him pictures to show him the problem so we can make a better produce and correct the mistakes . Ebay MINE YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND OUT STAY OUT OF OURS . When I do have a problem with a seller who did not send an item and cost me $45. dollars you dont do any thing about that , why jack with me now

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

They have to jack with someone, just happens to be your turn

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I know it's a gigantic pain but you should really get on them about this. 

I don't know if you want to spend hours trying to reach someone on the phone, or write to them, or make a YouTube video, or what.. but eBay used to be a community where buyers and sellers could get in touch and make mutually beneficial exchanges.

Now it's more like a Roman Colossem where we all have to fight to the death, and we're not permitted so much as a friendly glance at each other without getting a big thumb down from Caesar. Yes, I realize that there are a few people who would take advantage of free, open communication and slip email addresses through to cheat eBay out of a couple dollars here and there, but for buyers and sellers who want what eBay offers (and I'm sure there are enough), things would still work.

A seller recently tried to email a bidder a list of frequencies the radio he was selling could operate on, and eBay banned him from messaging for a week because I guess they thought he was slipping a phone number through. 

It's getting pretty ridiculous.

Is there any chance you paid by PayPal and could use that site to reach him?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply