Sporting Goods
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Child's Bamboo Fishing Poles, Possibly Crown Prince Give-Away ...
Child's Bamboo Fishing Poles, Possibly Crown Prince Give-Away ...
Fellow eBayers, Please take a look at the photo below. I purchased these at en estate sale and I'm trying to find out something about them. Both 3-pie...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by sigs70
need help identifying animal hide
need help identifying animal hide
can someone please help me identify this animal pelt/hide i got out of a storage locker ?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by showbouter3
Logo Identification
Logo Identification
I have a pair of heavy boots with the logo on it. Can anyone tell me what company made these?
Any vintage scuba collectors? Looking for information on a Northill Air Lung
Any vintage scuba collectors? Looking for information on a Northill Air Lung
Hi! I hope this is an all right place to ask.I came across this and am trying to find more information on it. I believe it's from the 50's? That's all...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by mostlymarc
Hook-ups skateboard vintage help identify looks similar to Dream Girl ?
Hook-ups skateboard vintage help identify looks similar to Dream Girl ?
Hey folks. I recently found this hookups board that seems vintage and was trying to find out when it was made and what it is called. It looks like Dre...
Need Advice on How to Package a Large Tent For Shipping
Need Advice on How to Package a Large Tent For Shipping
I have a large tent for which I need to figure out a way to package for shipping by either UPS or FEDEX ground. It will be shipped entirely within the...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by christophebonifaci-0
containers to send some cards to a grading agency?
containers to send some cards to a grading agency?
Where can I find containers to send sports cards to be graded ? Which graders are the best or are they all pretty good and respected? What are some of...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by 870earl
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Beware of sellers of autographed jerseys and other items claiming to have been authenticated by Inter Autographs and Cube Signings. A bunch of items a...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by ke4fpb
what is bays definition of an assault weapon ?
what is bays definition of an assault weapon ?
this can be vague,in my state we have no definition for an assault weapon ,adjacent states dobut im not up in them,what is ebays definition?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by ke4fpb
Autograph identification! Who signed this?
Autograph identification! Who signed this?
Hi couldhelp me to indentify this signature of this Cachet Cover from 100th US Open Pebble Beach Memorabilia.Thanks a lot in advance for your helpA.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by atrium75
Hi, i need help on this golf autograph.... anyone
Hi, i need help on this golf autograph.... anyone
Thanks for taking the time...... for the life of me i cannot make out this name.......
Finding a buyer after sales are deleted
Finding a buyer after sales are deleted
I sold a vintage Bear recurve bow which had a custom part that I told the buyer I would send when I found it. The part was non-essential to the auctio...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by mrmerryman
Off grid knives
Off grid knives
I've been contacted 3 times now by off grid knives about a negative product review for one of their products.1), asked me to retract negative product ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by new-man7
Sneaker-help with brand name
Sneaker-help with brand name
Please help me identify the brand of this sneaker.  Thank you.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by jq927
How to report a seller who is selling counterfeit merchandise?
How to report a seller who is selling counterfeit merchandise?
I bought an adidas Item Sale date:10/28/17 that turned out to be false, the seller accepted that this were fake by inventing an excuse to be swindled ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by pionner
Legit check on this seller?
Legit check on this seller?
Just wanted to know if this seller is legit or not. First time buying sneakers off eBay, and the prices seem really good. The seller even has really g...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by lx-talon
"Competitors" link showing up on my listing?
"Competitors" link showing up on my listing?
I have ski boots for sale. When you view my listing from a search (like a potential customer would do to find you) a link to a competitor shows up in ...
Can anyone identify this? Wondering if it held gunpowder? Thanks!
Can anyone identify this? Wondering if it held gunpowder? Thanks!
Thanksgiving '17 Shipping Schedule Update from ambleoutdoorsusa
Thanksgiving '17 Shipping Schedule Update from ambleoutdoorsusa
Thanksgiving '17 Update: Limited shipping November 21 thru 26. Orders during that time will be processed beginning November 27th. #HappyHolidays Ho. H...
Remington Arms wood stock questions
Remington Arms wood stock questions
Hi! Looking for some help determining what model rifle (or shotgun?) this stock is for. Is it long or short action? Also possibly its age. Any help wo...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
False advertising???
False advertising???
I went to ebay found these 6 crossbow arrows for 29.99 so i ordered them but today i got them in the mail and there were only 3 than when i went to th...
Can't Figure Out What This Hatchet/Axe Notation Is - ULIMMA?
Can't Figure Out What This Hatchet/Axe Notation Is - ULIMMA?
After exhaustive research, still can't figure out what this says. I'm assuming it's the manufacturer. Looks like "ULIMMA", but not sure. Any help woul...
Need information on old wood archery bow
Need information on old wood archery bow
Hi,i just recieved some old items one is a beautiful wooden archery bowIt is stamped tillmark archery newmarket ontarioIt has BL-1 24in 24lb I tried t...
pwcc_auctions
pwcc_auctions
Hello,These guys have been bid rigging since they started selling on ebay. It's so obvious it took me less than 10 seconds to notice it. How is it tha...
Barry Bonds autographed baseball with the word "**bleep** it" printed underneath it.
Barry Bonds autographed baseball with the word "**bleep** it" printed underneath it.
I've got a Barry Bonds autographed baseball with the words "**bleep** it" written under the autographed. I've seen lots of autographed Bond balls but ...
Full Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard!!!
Full Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard!!!
I just found out this electric skateboard modelhttps://www.facebook.com/Gadgets.Launch/posts/10155810693574555
buying
buying
what i hate is when im buying fishing/boating items it says where it is and its really along way aways i think ebay should make it that the seller say...
Ebay search options for Sports Cards
Ebay search options for Sports Cards
Lately I am running into a problem too often. I will type in a search like "Ezekiel Elliott Auto" looking for autographed football cards. Many of the ...
Searching for Emil 'Red' Sitko Notre Dame Jersey, 1946-1949, old or new
Searching for Emil 'Red' Sitko Notre Dame Jersey, 1946-1949, old or new
Looking for football jersey for late Emil 'Red' Sitko, #14, Notre Dame, 1946-1949. I want a jersey to honor Emil as he and my father were roommate tog...
Ski Pole Handles
Ski Pole Handles
Can someone tell me how this type of grip on a ski pole is referred to? Are poles being made this way anymore? Thank you.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by new-man7
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Starting a home gym? Got a few spare pieces of athletic gear? Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
Most Helpful Authors