Sporting Goods
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Can anyone identify this? Wondering if it held gunpowder? Thanks!
Can anyone identify this? Wondering if it held gunpowder? Thanks!
Thanksgiving '17 Shipping Schedule Update from ambleoutdoorsusa
Thanksgiving '17 Shipping Schedule Update from ambleoutdoorsusa
Thanksgiving '17 Update: Limited shipping November 21 thru 26. Orders during that time will be processed beginning November 27th. #HappyHolidays Ho. H...
Remington Arms wood stock questions
Remington Arms wood stock questions
Hi! Looking for some help determining what model rifle (or shotgun?) this stock is for. Is it long or short action? Also possibly its age. Any help wo...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
False advertising???
False advertising???
I went to ebay found these 6 crossbow arrows for 29.99 so i ordered them but today i got them in the mail and there were only 3 than when i went to th...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by lx-talon
Can't Figure Out What This Hatchet/Axe Notation Is - ULIMMA?
Can't Figure Out What This Hatchet/Axe Notation Is - ULIMMA?
After exhaustive research, still can't figure out what this says. I'm assuming it's the manufacturer. Looks like "ULIMMA", but not sure. Any help woul...
Child's Bamboo Fishing Poles, Possibly Crown Prince Give-Away ...
Child's Bamboo Fishing Poles, Possibly Crown Prince Give-Away ...
Fellow eBayers, Please take a look at the photo below. I purchased these at en estate sale and I'm trying to find out something about them. Both 3-pie...
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Beware of sellers of autographed jerseys and other items claiming to have been authenticated by Inter Autographs and Cube Signings. A bunch of items a...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by betterbiggerbargains
Need Advice on How to Package a Large Tent For Shipping
Need Advice on How to Package a Large Tent For Shipping
I have a large tent for which I need to figure out a way to package for shipping by either UPS or FEDEX ground. It will be shipped entirely within the...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by eclecticquirksshop-0
Need information on old wood archery bow
Need information on old wood archery bow
Hi,i just recieved some old items one is a beautiful wooden archery bowIt is stamped tillmark archery newmarket ontarioIt has BL-1 24in 24lb I tried t...
pwcc_auctions
pwcc_auctions
Hello,These guys have been bid rigging since they started selling on ebay. It's so obvious it took me less than 10 seconds to notice it. How is it tha...
Barry Bonds autographed baseball with the word "**bleep** it" printed underneath it.
Barry Bonds autographed baseball with the word "**bleep** it" printed underneath it.
I've got a Barry Bonds autographed baseball with the words "**bleep** it" written under the autographed. I've seen lots of autographed Bond balls but ...
Full Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard!!!
Full Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard!!!
I just found out this electric skateboard modelhttps://www.facebook.com/Gadgets.Launch/posts/10155810693574555
buying
buying
what i hate is when im buying fishing/boating items it says where it is and its really along way aways i think ebay should make it that the seller say...
Ebay search options for Sports Cards
Ebay search options for Sports Cards
Lately I am running into a problem too often. I will type in a search like "Ezekiel Elliott Auto" looking for autographed football cards. Many of the ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by sigs70
Searching for Emil 'Red' Sitko Notre Dame Jersey, 1946-1949, old or new
Searching for Emil 'Red' Sitko Notre Dame Jersey, 1946-1949, old or new
Looking for football jersey for late Emil 'Red' Sitko, #14, Notre Dame, 1946-1949. I want a jersey to honor Emil as he and my father were roommate tog...
Ski Pole Handles
Ski Pole Handles
Can someone tell me how this type of grip on a ski pole is referred to? Are poles being made this way anymore? Thank you.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by new-man7
PSG Jersey Authentic or Fake?
PSG Jersey Authentic or Fake?
Hello!I have this PSG soccer jersey and it have a label with silver stripe and word authentic but inside tag don't have any numbers but word only 100%...
Vintage Brass Bollard? Sailboat Winch? Help please
Vintage Brass Bollard? Sailboat Winch? Help please
I will tell you from the start all I know is it is brass...your thoughts please.
Autograph Help - Golf Hat
Autograph Help - Golf Hat
Hi - can anyone help identify any of these autographs? 
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by kiwigirl1959
Need a Fisherman's Help
Need a Fisherman's Help
I'm looking to ID the type of fish that is mounted here. Also, is there a special name for this unusual (to me at least) mounting style? Thanks for yo...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by cathy2981
A purchase I had made....112519002016
A purchase I had made....112519002016
Is there anyway i can go back and see the original auction page i purchased this item from?? I tried and it told me the seller has updated the page si...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by lacemaker3
SOCCER JERSEY
SOCCER JERSEY
Need help, not sure if this jersey is real or fake . Any ideas on how to tell. Not sure the value
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by aloguett-0
Anyone recognize the maker of this lure?
Anyone recognize the maker of this lure?
This lure came from an estate with the prior owner having worked years ago for the South Bend Bait Co. There were several other never-used SBBC baits ...
VALUE - IF ANY - OF USED MONTREAL EXPOS BASEBALL
VALUE - IF ANY - OF USED MONTREAL EXPOS BASEBALL
I know this baseball is pretty beat up and it also has the name of a bank (Caisse Populaire Marie Reine du Monde from Montreal) written on it. Is it w...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by 333doliliflo
Other sellers stealing my pics
Other sellers stealing my pics
I have a unique situation here. I sell my product on ebay and amazon. I just found a seller on ebay who bought my product on amazon and is reselling i...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by new-man7
fake project x golf shafts
fake project x golf shafts
look out for people selling fake project x rifle flighted golf shafts.I just got a set today and they are already on there way back to the seller.The ...
Warning...Scammers are everywhere on the Sporting Goods pages
Warning...Scammers are everywhere on the Sporting Goods pages
There are scads of auctions featuring items for sale at very low prices by sellers with 0 feedback and very new to EBAY. They get the money then never...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by liltennisstar98
Rifle scope
Rifle scope
There is a scope I would like to buy. It is currently to high. Can I ask the seller if he ever reduces it, could he contact me. Dennisd
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
ebay needs to butt out of my business
ebay needs to butt out of my business
I have been having some problems with an item I purchased on Ebay, I have contacted the seller and we are talking with each other to help get my produ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by ke4fpb
Need help on tom barrasso autograph
Need help on tom barrasso autograph
Hi, I was just wondering if this autograph looks real? I am purchasing this stick with tom barrasso autograph on it and I just don't know if it is led...
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Starting a home gym? Got a few spare pieces of athletic gear? Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
Most Helpful Authors