Sporting Goods
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Beware of sellers of autographed jerseys and other items claiming to have been authenticated by Inter Autographs and Cube Signings. A bunch of items a...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by callsignjoker
2016 Contenders Draft Pick Alumni Ink needed
2016 Contenders Draft Pick Alumni Ink needed
I am working on a very hard set.2016 PANINI CONTENDERS DRAFT PICKS ALUMNI INKThese are the ones I need to complete. If you know of them and can list t...
300.00 new item for less than 25.00
300.00 new item for less than 25.00
New 300.00 item free shipping for less than 25.00 , two different sellers . What is the scam?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by rixstuff
Search is broken
Search is broken
Search is broken
Boat Accessory Identification
Boat Accessory Identification
Can anyone help me with a name for and use of this part?I have 2 of them and would love to know what to call them.They are 4 1/2" tall (closed) and ha...
by in Sporting Goods
Real or fake 1951 Mickey Mantal
Real or fake 1951 Mickey Mantal
Can anyone help??? Is this 1951 real or fake? Or how can you tell if a 1951 Mantal is real or not?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by murphy71605
Vintage baseball scoreboard
Vintage baseball scoreboard
I have had this old scoreboard for years..and am wondering if anyone can tell me exactly what I have? Any idea of the value? A friend thought it came ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by victorjunkman55
Super Bowl 38 Signature ?
Super Bowl 38 Signature ?
Can anyone identify this signature ? It is on a Super Bowl 38 Cap (Patriots/Panthers) I looked at the rosters for both teams and it didnt really match...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by thebige333
What is this tool?
What is this tool?
I have reason to believe this tool has something to do with bicycle and/or motorcycle maintenance. Can anybody tell me what this plier / cutter is for...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by rescuedobjects2
Info on De Leon Knife Knife
Info on De Leon Knife Knife
This knife is an estate find and before I put it up for auction I really need to know anything and everything about it. What I do know is that it is s...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by geoquip
what is bays definition of an assault weapon ?
what is bays definition of an assault weapon ?
this can be vague,in my state we have no definition for an assault weapon ,adjacent states dobut im not up in them,what is ebays definition?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by annadryl
block spencerbruno2828 if you sell jerseys
block spencerbruno2828 if you sell jerseys
Block spencerbruno2828 especially if you sell any type of jerseys. He is a scammer, I have 100% proof that he bought a Steve Nash authentic jersey, go...
share survival tips and gear
share survival tips and gear
Freedom II Survive, Inc Hello Folks, I'm pretty new to Ebay. And, I thought this would be a great way to share ideas,/products. I'm a Seller and a Buy...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
Rifle scope scams
Rifle scope scams
I have been finding many many scam listings in rifle scopes. They all have the same MO. New sellers. One item for sale. Free shipping. 5 to 10 availab...
Michael Jordan Sneakers-Can someone identify the style name/model of these sneakers?
Michael Jordan Sneakers-Can someone identify the style name/model of these sneakers?
They have the following info on the tongue: 313358-172 LN3. Any info will be appreciated.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by lx-talon
Possible Horse Saddle Piece or fashion belt? Please help!
Possible Horse Saddle Piece or fashion belt? Please help!
43 inches long. No marks on the metal piece. Just the dark stamps inside the belt. Can you please help identify this? Fashion belt or actual horse sad...
Can anyone tell me who signed these
Can anyone tell me who signed these
Can anyone tell me who signed these base balls? Or tell me a place I can take them to find out.
Help with Logo Identification Please
Help with Logo Identification Please
Is anyone familiar with the logo on this cap?
Baseball Player Signature and Team Help Please
Baseball Player Signature and Team Help Please
Wondering if anyone out there can help me identify the signature on this Official Major League Rawlings Baseball? Would also like to know valuable.Man...
Can anyone ID these for me Possibly gun parts or some type of fitting?
Can anyone ID these for me Possibly gun parts or some type of fitting?
they are about 3/4 inch and have numbers on the box 315, 245, 250 etc. I have two small boxes with about 20 different types, but I'm not sure what the...
Crossbow pistol parts
Crossbow pistol parts
I am trying to name and locate to purchase the small triangle part that goes behind the bow when inserted into the pistol, that the bow is tightened u...
Utah Jazz One of a Kind Signed by Stockton, Hornacek, many more... value?
Utah Jazz One of a Kind Signed by Stockton, Hornacek, many more... value?
Homemade throw with some of the jerseys hand embroidered along with the Utah Jazz Emblem and signed by most of the players of the 1997-1998 season. My...
EBay cancelled my auction for so called "assult weapons parts"
EBay cancelled my auction for so called "assult weapons parts"
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by 373thomasm
Autograph baseball with the words Boston Strong
Autograph baseball with the words Boston Strong
 I can't tell what autograph this is can anyone help thanks
Superbowl XL Shaun Alexander Jersey found from local Thrift REAL or FAKE?
Superbowl XL Shaun Alexander Jersey found from local Thrift REAL or FAKE?
Hey guys I found this Seattle Seahawks Shaun Alexander Superbowl XL jersey from a local thriftstore. I wanted to see if it was real or fake. Even if i...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by hypertreasure
Mystery Baseball Autographs Possibly Diamondbacks Early 2000s
Mystery Baseball Autographs Possibly Diamondbacks Early 2000s
I have two autographed balls with signatures I can't identify. They came from a collection with mostly Dbacks stuff and one has Greg Swindell, so it's...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by theshadelink
unknown baseball cards ??? help !!!
unknown baseball cards ??? help !!!
hi !!!...someone help me !!!....i have 2 baseball cards with jerseys...they are 4x6...a reg. card put in a 4x6 sleeve...they also fold open ....assemb...
Can anyone identify this NFL Player signature?
Can anyone identify this NFL Player signature?
It's off of a 2014 Riddell Speed replica helmet
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by microstar
How to shut off your recently search items
How to shut off your recently search items
How do you shut off you recently searched items in eBay and how do you delete your searches thank you
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by theboxerowner
A Bad Buying Experience
A Bad Buying Experience
In regards to a buying experience with Harch 16 I had major problems with communication and paying with this individual. Paying and combining shipping...
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Starting a home gym? Got a few spare pieces of athletic gear? Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
Most Helpful Authors