cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zeus Virus

There are NO locations to report a Virus on eBay !!  I see other folks having the same problem, but in different areas. I got Zeus 3 times on the Recurve bow section. The first time I had to back my machine up a couple months to get it out of my system. Finally On the 3rd time, I realized that I was getting it from a couple of  AF Recurve bows ( China) that I had been considering. I took the bows out of my watch list and that ended the problem for now !!

I like the bows, but it just isn't worth a days work cleaning up my 'puter !!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Zeus Virus

You can't be infected with Zeus virus because it was discontinued several years ago. What are you dealing with, I believe, is a fake message telling that you are infected with Zeus, something like this. In reality, you should check your computer for malicious add-ons (look for unknown ones that provide no publisher) and uninstall them. If you can't find anything, you can reset your browser or just run a similar scan with your anti-virus.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks !!  What I ended up doing was deleting the 3 items I had in my watch list, that were from China and then ran my anti-virus and it has not come back.

Thank you for your input, Have a great week !!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You too!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply