cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Variation listing just gone, unable to relist

All of my multi variation listings have been cancelled in the Sporting Goods>Outdoor Sports>Paintball>Clothing & Protective Gear>Other Paint Ball Clothing category.  The category is still listed as one that supports variations.  I cannot relist the items, the relist page does not even contain my variation information.  I keep getting an error that the category does not support variations.  I just spent one hour on the phone with customer "support" and his solution to the problem is that I should just re-list them all.  That would be hours of work.  He didn't seem to care that it was a glitch on the Ebay site that needed fixed.  Just wondering if anyone else has had a simular problem.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found the solution.  Instead or re-listing, sell a simular item.  When the listing page opens it will look like your re-list page, it will not have your variations.  Change the category to a different one that still allows variations.  It will take some time to load but when it does all of your variation pictures, prices and info will magically appear.

Praise the Lord I found this solution, I did not want to re-make 10 new listings, each with five different color variations. Yay!!!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I found the solution.  Instead or re-listing, sell a simular item.  When the listing page opens it will look like your re-list page, it will not have your variations.  Change the category to a different one that still allows variations.  It will take some time to load but when it does all of your variation pictures, prices and info will magically appear.

Praise the Lord I found this solution, I did not want to re-make 10 new listings, each with five different color variations. Yay!!!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply