Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89732 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36734 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25188 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12409 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6230 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4547 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14013 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

How about placing same listing dozens of times (see description)?

Does posting same ad dozens of times on eBay with different pictures for each ad and a different description help with the chances of the ad being seen by visitors and thus the chances of selling it if you want to sell without using the promotion opt...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad link

Got the store renewal notice email.......with the following Your Basic Store yearly subscription will be renewed on Apr 1, 2024.The yearly subscription fee for your Basic Store can be found online. Your new subscription and the length of the term of ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Money stuck with Ebay. Unable to change Payoneer account

My Payoneer account was closed due to mismatching details (not sure why this happened as the details I uploaded were correct). Anyway, the Payoneer help pages advised me to start a new Payoneer account, which I successfully did. So now that I have a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

Buyer willing to pay shipping for a no-return, how do I deduct?

I have a buyer of a "no-return" tech item that wants to return, made a mistake and did not understand compatability. I am willing to accept and they are willing to pay shipping. However they started the return process and chose "defective" as there w...

contact information for Ebay's freight forwarding service

Hello, I had a package shipped via eBay's freight forwarding service go to the wrong country and then go missing. Because eBay has decided to abandon their responsibility in this matter, I am trying to find out what happened on my own. I need the con...

Resolved! Seller accidentally relisted an item already sold weeks ago, and I won. How to resolve?

I'm a long-time seller and occasional buyer, and have never experienced this from either side. 17 minutes before an auction ended, I saw I was still the only bidder. I checked back later and saw I won, but also saw that, minutes before the auction en...

Several customers getting redirected to home page after clicking "Buy It Now" on fixed price items

Over the last week, I have had 3 different customer reach out to me asking if my product is available. I only have fixed price auctions. When they choose to buy the products, it just redirects them to the home screen instead of taking them to the car...

Selling - Unable to Create Drafts and Upload Listing

Good afternoon.For the last 24 hours, I have not been able to create drafts or post listings. Here is the message I get:Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later.How do I con...

Sold items auto relisted

I have had several items that I sold be resold because somehow they were relisted! I thought once sold they should go from active to sold. Is anyone else having this issue? It has happened three times in the last couple months.

please help. ebay is threating to close my store for below average performance. is there some way?

please help. ebay is threating to close my store for below average performance. is there some way around this? i am a small book dealer and ebay sent message saying they can close my store for lack of sales. i've been seller for 15 years, 100% feedba...