cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lady attached to a "silver" toothpick holder

Hi, I was hoping to get some help with the lady on this toothpick holder's era based on her clothing, hair style, etc.  If anyone has any ideas I would be most appreciative.  Also, I apologize for cross posting, I had no idea all of these special interestes were under the groups section!

Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 4.52.01 PM.png

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No marks on it at all?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'm sorry this is the only image I have right now, I emailed her and asked her to see if there are any marks, also to send me a side view, I'm waiting for her response.  Meanwhile I thought I would investigate based on the lady's appearance.  The clothes seem more modern, like maybe 30's or 40's?  Weird that she's not wearing any head covering, at least that I can tell from the one photo. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have some new information of this item. I know you have all been anxiously awaiting lol! 

Unfortunately no new pics, but the lady who is selling this says that on the bottom it says "Middletown Plate Company".  She also says that it looks more bronze to her than silver.  But it looks silver in the pic to me.  Maybe a gold wash?  Or the plate worn off?  I told her I'd like to see it and am waiting to hear back.  She's asking $5 for this.  Any advice?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply