cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does package sent to customs export inspection mean?

Hello there! i have a question about my tracking my package it said object sent to customs export inspection 

of Integrated Logistics Unit, São Paulo at Brazil Correios. I don't know what it means for my package it was shipped Thursday October 28th. I looked my tracking my package I saw there was A issue with the Delivery but it's still in transit.  I needed some help finding out there's a problem with my tracking package. I feel worried about it not being delivered on time to the destination. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

"it said object sent to customs export inspection  of Integrated Logistics Unit, São Paulo at

Brazil Correios"

From my experience what is mailed to Brazil will be stuck in Brazil. I did get the packages

back weeks later.

I suggest you avoid mailing to Brazil.

I have mailed to Colombia a few times, the packages seemed to get zig zagged all

over the country but they did get to their destination. Chile seemed to be no

problem.

Argentina never delivered a package mailed to it. I think it's a point of national

honor for them.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I've had nothing but problems shipping to Brazil.   Cosmetics of all things, tubes of mascara specifically.  Not allowed.  SIGH!

So I don't ship there anymore.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@tinataem2000 wrote:

Hello there! i have a question about my tracking my package it said object sent to customs export inspection of Integrated Logistics Unit, São Paulo at Brazil Correios.

Brazil is one of those countries that a lot of eBay sellers avoid ... lots of reported problems with customs and delivery.  Hopefully yours will not add to the legend.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply