cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my order never arrived...I had no eBay account at this time ...yet i was sent a order no ect..

dalfi_4943
Explorer

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

my order never arrived...I had no eBay account at this time ...yet i was sent a order no ect..

It's always best to explain the situation in the post itself as I'm not sure what you are asking.  Are you saying that you made a purchase as a guest and it didn't arrive?  If so, you should be able to make a claim through a link on the email that you received when you made the purchase.  Make sure that you are not signed in to ebay with your current ebay ID. More information at the following link.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=4065...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Boy, howdy! I sure don't know what to tell you. 🙄

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It's always best to explain the situation in the post itself as I'm not sure what you are asking.  Are you saying that you made a purchase as a guest and it didn't arrive?  If so, you should be able to make a claim through a link on the email that you received when you made the purchase.  Make sure that you are not signed in to ebay with your current ebay ID. More information at the following link.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=4065...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Don't worry. What's the estimated delivery period of it? Does tacking information working?

if you don't receive your item after the estimated period. You can open a case for it.

For more information, please contact eBay. Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

dalfi_4943
Explorer

thank you,  all i had to do was to sign out of ebay ,, and then sign back in as guest..it worked just fine. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply