Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bulk Label Printing Capped at 20 labels

Anyone else having issue with bulk label printing? A few weeks ago my bulk label started capping me at 20 items. It used to allow unlimited items to print using the bulk label option.

QR code for shipping

I have already purchased a printable label. Now my printer has laid down and I cannot print it. Is is possible to generate a QR code from that purchase? Or do I need to cancel that label and generate another one requisiting the QR code? Thanks for an...

Reoccuring USPS Nightmares....

So it looks like its Christmas all over again. I realize there is terrible weather around the country right now...I currently have about 25 packages that are literally 1-2 days past the delivery dates (with no movement in the past 3 days) and 4 custo...

Ebay doing nothing about the issues going on with the Maryland USPS? Management you still out there?

Why is ebay doing nothing about the issues going on with the Maryland USPS? Management you still out there?? "Maryland congressional Democrats call out U.S. Postal Service leaders as constituents continue to face mail delays" - BALTIMORE SUN | FEB 04...

Return request - wrong item sent

What is the best practice when buyer requests return because the seller (me) sent the wrong item? I would like to send the correct item out right away and enclose a return label for the wrong item I sent (return label would show seller as shipper and...

Packing Slip

PayPal gave me the option of printing a packing slip which I then included in my package. I can't find a similar option in eBay Managed Payments. Can anyone tell me if there is such an option and where to find it? July

How do I get ebay to issue a shipping label with correct price when seller lied about shipping price

Working on a return request for an item that not only is defective but which came postage due. I paid the shipping price in the ad when I bought the item, but the sender/seller lied on the shipping label about the weight of the item so I had to pay 4...

return request, refunded money back to buyer, items was sent and the appeal was still denied

A buyer sent a return request saying one of the items in the set was incorrect. When I tried messaging her through the resolution center, I would get an "access denied" page and it would not let me send her the message. I contacted ebay support and t...

Does First Class really stop at 17 ounces, not 16?

I continually read that FC rates aren't good on anything at or above 16 ounces. However, when printing eBay labels, I find that FC is offered at sixteen ounces, with the cutoff at 17 ounces. If I go to the USPS website, it reads that FC is only for 1...

eBay Standard Envelop - HELP

While I love this new service and it will help boost my sales, I can tell you the first 9 days of using it has been hell. 1. Don't expect anyone at USPS (Post Office of Customer Service) to have any idea what you're talking about when you call or spe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors