Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Ask e-Bay to step in and help....

I can't work out how to 'ask e-Bay to step in and help...' for a buyer. I go to 'Purchase History', select 'See return details ' but there is no option to ' ask e-Bay to step in.....' Any help greatly appriciated.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oh, darn it

 Explain to me, how did they manage to put those 2 on the same page LOL 

IMG_20210212_225708.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tracking hasn't had any updates even a day before eta.

Hi, I bought a Nintendo Switch on Ebay for $286. I had received a tracking number on the 2nd of February and is estimated to come at the latest the 10th of February. Which is tomorrow. I checked my tracking to see where my package was but it only say...

FED EX

Sent an item Fed Ex home. Fed EX charged my account an extra $13 by listing the item at 12 lbs., It actually weighed 3 lbs. Now I have to prove it and how can I when I don't have the item anylonger.

Resolved! Buyer claims product "doesn't work or is defective" but it is not

A buyer purchased 2 identical bras in different colors - one nude and one black. She requested for a refund on both. It clearly states in my listing that I do not accept returns. The reason for return on the nude colored bra was "doesn't fit" and so ...

Shipping Address Error

So I am a buyer, who has been tryin to order this one item from different sellers. But I always get refunded with them telling me there was an error with my shipping address. I know that one of them uses USPS. I have double checked my address it’s co...

eBay is a crook!

Seller taking my money but I’m not getting my purchase and eBay won’t help me!I made to purchases back I. September 2020, in December I still have not received my purchases so I contacted the seller. The seller stated they would re-ship my items and ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postage refund

So here's the thing. Bought a speaker for my car. Clearly advertised as off side right rear which is what I needed. When it came it was marked as such but was incorrect and was an near side left. Seller said return which I did but they wont refund po...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New eBay international shipping program?

International sellers, I just got a link from eBay describing a new international shipping program. First look, it appears fantastic. It provides tracking, seller protection against negative feedback, and the costs are lower than USPS Delcon (which i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors