Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return label

I made a mistake that I haven’t before & unsure how to handle. How do I request a pre paid label so my buyer doesn’t have to pay for shipping ?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

China arrived broken

The tea set I sold and shipped by USPS arrived at the buyer's with two broken pieces. I had double bubble-wrapped it with space in between and the bottom and sides also padded in an Amazon box. She described the box as flimsy and the packing as poor....

Resolved! Gave the Wrong Return Reason: Thought I bought the wrong thing but was actually sold the wrong item

I originally bought a case for my tablet, onyx nova 2. The title of the listing said Case for Onyx Nova, Nova 2, Nova Pro, Note... I went and bought it and the case was for the Note, not the Nova. At first I thought I was mistaken and bought the wron...

How to report a defrauded seller

If a party has been made privy to information regarding a transaction not their own (example: acquaintance, neighbor, etc), whereby the buyer claimed item not received and was refunded but did in fact receive the item, and said third-party has photog...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

3D Printing and EBay

I have noticed a lot of sellers that are offering 3D printed logos of copyrighted companies and characters, etc. I did a little digging on copyright law and it seems like this is illegal. I’m assuming there is some kind of loophole as there are so ma...

help! Shipping label printing problems! Why did it change?!

I've printed thousands of labels. This morning I went to print one (I use the sheet with 2 labels) and now it's portrait. I forced my printer back to landscape, but it's printing the label on the far left vs the center. any help please.. I print abou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Printing USPS Label not compatiable with box or service

buyer has paid for "Ground-economy" shipping. In attemptimg to print USPS label it will only let me check/use a Flat Rate Envelope or a regional label. It is packed in an ordinary brown shipping box. Item cannot fit in any type of envelope. Buyer pai...

Resolved! Minor problem with shipping emails.

I keep getting emails informing me that an item I ordered 2 months ago (and already received) has been shipped. I checked my credit card statement, and I was only charged once for the item. But constantly getting these emails makes me a little nervou...

Question about using Large 12x12x8 Priority Box #7

Hi All, I think (think) what I call "Large Cube" 12-1/4 x 12-1/4 x 8-1/2 Priority boxes (not Flat-rate) used to measure 12x12x8. For the last few years, I have been successful thinly cutting two flaps and taping them tightly together so they truly me...

Resolved! Is there a way to change the type of shipping offered after I have sent two offers to possible buyer

I sent two offers to possible purchasers. One responded that she would like to purchase the item, but the shipping price was too high. She asked if I could change the shipping method to a flat rate envelope.I don't know of anyway to do that, make cha...

why dont sellers offer usps priority shipping

id like to know why 99 percent of the sellers on her dont offer usps priority shipping as an option i want to purchase so much stuff on ebay but cant because they dont offer usps shipping as an option an so there losing out on sales

zpriority666.png

New eBay Standard Envelop Tracking

While I welcome the new method by which those of us that sell trading cards can ship using a PWE with the added benefit of tracking and it being insured, there is one slight problem that I am facing (and possibly other sellers may be facing this issu...

How are international returns handled?

A buy wants to return something. An item that was $20 and about 8 ounces. If I accept the return, how much will the label cost me? Maybe cheaper just to refund them and tell them to keep the item?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors