Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Tracking Number will not save

Hello, I have a issue where randomly some orders will not accept the tracking number. Ship station shows a error of "tracking number is affiliated with another order or customer" so it will not "push' the tracking number to eBay. When i try to enter ...

Shipping different from listing to summary page

Hi all I am trying to figure out which shipping amount is accurate. On the listing it says Approx ZAR 458.38 but on the over view page, it says ZAR 11434.74 which is 24 times more expensive than the listing page.

Out $500 and no help from Seller or eBay

I purchased an item on eBay for about $500 ($260 for the item, $230 for shipping). The item arrived on 12/2 when I was stuck in the U.K. because of COVID lockdowns. I arrived back in the U.S. just before New Years and I immediately opened the box and...

L1160166.jpg

Return

If buyer doesnt shipped return how long it gets to close the case ?HAve any defect on seller after it ?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't contact the seller

I'm waiting for an item to be returned to the seller, he's propably received it by now. I tried to contact him i get the error below. I don't know what to do now. I need to get my money back

Sieppaa.PNG

Buyer Requesting Return

Reposting for the second time with more details. I sold an item via best offer on Feb. 22nd. The buyer was not paying, so I sent a message late the next day saying, "Hello, Thank you for your purchase! Please make sure to submit your payment for the ...

Seller Wants Refund Because Item was As Described...?

Today a buyer requested a refund/return in a collection of DVDs they purchased becauseThe audio is only in Stereothe picture is “blurry”It’s a collection of a tv show and supposedly “missing episodes” on one discThe audio is in stereo Bc that’s how W...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Returns not showing

Anyone else having a problem with not being able to view their open returns? I can see the closed returns, just not any open ones.

Buyer opened a ISNAD case and returned an empty box

So a buyer opened a case saying the item he bought was not what was pictured (Even though I clearly listing it in big BOLD RED letters that it doesnt include a controller and its used to demo my product) Anyways I know these are impossible to fight s...

HELP HELP HELP

I was searching for a stove part on a Sunday night. Accidentally clicked buy on the ebay site I haven't used for years. Requested it cancelled within minutes. This morning I get a note from the company (once it was reviewed) who DECLINED the request ...

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 11.05.24 AM.png

Unscrupulous Buyer and Seller Gets Shaft

I sold a Nintendo Wii system. We tested it right before we shipped it, and all was fine. Buyer gets it and files for a return saying it doesn't work and leaves negative feedback. So we had to pay for shipping back. We get it and it works fine. Additi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Shipping help to military FPO Ae please?????

Despite the fact I put shipping box dimensions and weight of package on the item I sold at the time of listing, the default shipping method is a flat rate envelope. I just sold a pair of expensive shoes I listed and advertised that I would ship in or...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors