Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When eBay tape does not help your image

I had to share this one, which arrived this morning. This is a great example of how to not burnish your image. The seller was clearly stuck to find a box that would hold the items I had purchased, and at the same time was determined to keep the weigh...

20201124_102037.jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 45 replies
  • 13 helpful

shipping to jails

So tired of trying to get a refund. My son was housed in the Lerdo Pre-Trial Correctional Facility. I ordered thed book and by the time of delivery, he had been transferred, so the mailroom at the jail claims the automatically return to sender. Probl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong Delivery Dates Being Displayed

Have seen this morning that if someone buys from me today 2/4/2021 they will receive their item in 2 weeks on the 17/4/2021. I'm a UK seller that posts Monday - Friday unless bank holidays by RM48 yet Chinese sellers are displaying faster delivery ti...

best way to handle this return?

Sold a car part, buyer shows me pictures it arrived with a tab broken off. Buyer wanted a refund. I said he could return it, or if he wanted to try it in his car and it still works I'd knock something off the price. He chose to return and his last me...

Shipped Camera with UPS. Buyer never received it.

I shipped camera valued over $1000. The buyer was only 7 miles from where it was shipped. I used UPS store for the postage. Package was to reach buyer the next day. The same night I shipped Package, tracking never updated. Normally it updates around ...

Buyer submitted false return request

I had a chainsaw for sale at $250 and a buyer was interested, they sent me message asking if the saw runs good and things like that, I replied that the saw runs good and has no issues, which it doesn't. So the buyer sends a message offering $225. I s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Dead Mail/Package sent to Recovery Center: Has anyone ever successfully recovered their item?

Hi! I bought a beautiful rug from Morocco and it made it to New York, then to the capitol of my state & then to my town's local post office were it disappeared with the "In Transit" update of USPS Dead Mail/Sent to Recovery Center! Has anyone else ha...

Return shipping issue

I guess this is the same organization everyone is complaining about. I ordered a package (four, see-though masks as I am starting to teach again and son is providing on-site social work. I tried a dozen ways to make the mask fit. It doesn't. Ebay ack...

Printing just an Address Label without postage

Hi, I ship a lot of my items via PWE and use the Print Address Label function to just print out the buyer's name and address. However as of about 2-3 days ago that option has disappeared. It looks as though eBay did some modifications to printing out...

Ask for refund after 90 days

Hello. I bought an item on December 3 the expected delivery is 10 December it didn’t arrive And I traveled outside us. After that. The I sent a message to the seller to send me my refund he told me to wait the item will arrive soon I said ok. However...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does buyer refund original shipping price?

So I just got a package that was really poorly packed and damaged, so Iam returning it, but the thing is I had to pay $17 for shipping, so is that money going to be returned or is it gone?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors