Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My item hasn’t arrived yet

My item hasn’t arrived yet! This seller is a thief. This seller took my money, my item has not arrived for six months and he has not returned my money back.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay standard international problem

In early October I received an order from Europe for a low priced item I was selling. I chose eBay standard international instead of USPS First Class International. I had never used it before and wanted to try it. I now just received the package I se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Impossible to file claim with Shipcover

I'm a seller and recently had an item lost in the mail. It was covered by Shipcover. There is literally no way to file a Shipcover claim on my end. Shipcover.com FAQ says, "Under "View order details," click the "File Insurance Claim" link, fill out t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

UPS fraudulent tracking information SCAM still going on

I have no idea how someone can game UPS to get a tracking number with "proof" of delivery, when the item was actually not shipped, but it happened to me, and to several other people purchasing from the same seller (learned too late, ALWAYS check sell...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item has not arrived - FRUSTRATED

I paid for an item on 4/2, stated it would be delivered on 6/28. It did not arrived and is stuck in Chicago since 4/18. I reached out to the seller, seller states that I need call USPS, I did, they can track it past 4/16, but other items that came in...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

calculated shipping charging more than the buyer paid

I see a handful of posts with similar issues... Usually I end up paying a little less than the buyer was charged for calculated shipping (USPS Priority). But my last few sales, I was charged MORE than the buyer paid. I contacted customer service to i...

Estafetamembers feedback

I have been using the PO Box service to Mexico from Estafeta to eBay called Estafetamebers for a long time now, and with so many years using the service I don't know why eBay promote a service like that, at best the service is average and in the wors...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Missing shipment..

An item sent to me from Europe has disappeared in ISC New York, No tracking since May 9th, the seller issued a refund... It seems that US customs either has a huge backlog, or not enough employees in the last year..

slow usps causing refunds

Ebay needs to add time to the shipment of goods. Instead they are refunding payments to the buyers before the item is received through no fault of the seller. Sellers should not be monetarily penalized due to a poor postal system. The problem is not ...

SHIPPING CHARGES

Can I change the shipping option of an item that I have sold on e-Bay to a cheaper option per a request from the buyer?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors