Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

parcel post and media mail shipping dilemma

Any ideas on why 'parcel post' and/or 'media mail' are not being included in the shipping options when going through the ebay shipping label purchasing/printing routines. i.e. Why can you specify in the listing how an item you're selling will be ship...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trading card plain white envelope.

So i listed a cheap trading card with shipping as the PWE for trading cards under 20 dollars. It estimated the price as .91 cents now I go to purchase the shipping label and it's almost 3 dollars which is more than what the card sold for what did I d...

Packing Slips

So, with the institution of the new payment and shipping processes, have the packing slips been done away with and if so, what are sellers doing to include their information in the packaged item?

Can't schedule USPS pickup.

I went to the USPS site to schedule a USPS pickup however it said the service isn't available. Does anyone know anything about this?

Resolved! UPS additonal charges

Why do I always get an additional shipping charge from UPS? Usually about three weeks after paying for the original shipping. I own a postal scale and a ruler and know my weights and dimensions are correct.

Tracking Numbers

I sold 3 Different items to the same person. When I mailed the items all in one package, I sent the tracking number which was the same for all three items the same day I mailed them. Ebay sent me a message that my top seller rating is in question, be...

Resolved! Sold a Local Pickup Item-Buyer demanding shipping

Hello, and thank you in advance. I just had an auction for a fragile antique bubble glass frame close. The listing clearly states in two places, in bold font that it is Local Pickup Only. The 0-feedback buyer paid immediately then sent me a message s...

Shipping fees

Why is it that through managed payment me as the seller and my buyer gets charged the shipping fee

Avoid Extra Fedex Shipping Charges?

My question is how can an ebay seller avoid the extra shipping charges by fedex that show up one or two months later? How do I calculate the actual shipping prices since the prices shown on ebay are not what the final charge is really going to be?

Standard Envelope Tracking Issues

I mailed my package on June 10th and the updating is very slow. Its not June 24th and my buyer still has not received the item. What's worse is that the last time it updated was on the 19th. I have 4 other orders with the same issues. Help please?

I Swapped Two Labels!

I made a beginner mistake, and swapped two labels. I contacted the buyers and one is willing to send to the other buyer, but the other hasn't responded. Would that be the best option? How could I send a prepaid label to the buyer? Thanks!

Return challenge case accidentally closed early

Seller sent some shoes with no shipping box, just tape wrapped around the flimsy shoe box. It was crushed in transit and the shoes were damaged. I asked for a return and the seller resisted. I opened a case and gave photos of the damage. eBay accepte...

Seller refused delivery of a return

had a problem with a dishonest seller misrepresenting and item , opened a dispute and ebay decided in my favor and provided a return label to me. Today a delivery attempt was made and the seller refused to accept the item and the tracking says it is ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors