Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return shipping label from Canada to USA

Can someone in the US buy a Canada Post shipping label for a return or would I need a Canadian address to register an account with Canada Post? I did some quick searching but didn't find a quick answer. I'm still working with the buyer on their false...

International shipping as my 1st transaction

Hi. I have a listing offering no international shipping but a buyer sent me a message on ebay asking if i could ship international ( from canada to france ). Since i have no sell yet and new to ebay selling, i wanted to keep it simple and sell in my ...

Scam / Fraud?

I purchased a standup paddle board (SUP) new for a price that is less than 50% of other identical products. I was in such a rush to purchase (wife's birthday gift) that I didn't notice the seller was brand new to eBay. I paid for the item immediately...

Strange Scam I've Encountered Twice in a Row

Greetings,I've just sold two mobile phones -- as separate auctions -- and something strange happened both times. I needed the second time to occur to notice the first time it happened.I sold the first phone, and within an hour of doing so, I get this...

Third Party shipping.

If its against Ebay money back guarantee policy to use a third party shipping service. Then why are buyers still allowed to leave Negative feedback when Ebay is the one who decided to rule its against the policy not the seller? Who else here thinks i...

Label for Economy Shipping says USPS Media Mail

A customer chose "Economy Shipping (USPS Retail Ground®)" as the shipping method for an item they bought from me. eBay handles the payments for my account. When I went to pay for shipping and print the label, there were no choices or options presente...

Non-Receipt Complaint after 2 Months

I've got a non-receipt complaint for a small sale sent regular mail on April 22nd. I just wonder how long customers have to report that. My feeling is that some customers are abusing the refund system.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors