Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is Ebay doing to help sellers with the increase and massive slow down of First Class Mail?

I have had several customers complain about the time it is taking to get their purchases due to the new USPS first class business model. Why hasn't ebay adjusted their delivery times and why am I getting dinged for the slow shipping time? This will e...

mi compra la mandaron a otra direccion

mi compra la mandaron a otra direccion y no a la mia .quiero mi producto comprado y no me ponen atencion a donde me dirijo para reclamar y un telefono para atencion

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying a car

I want to buy a car but the lady said she wants to fo it with ebay. She want ebay to hold the money and have the car shipped to test drive for 5 days is this a scam I sounds like a scam to me

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam Address?

I have sold 2 items in the last two days to foreign people who are having me ship items to a US drop off center both in Portland, Oregon. The one today shows the address above in my Subject. Both Buyers have "0" Feedback so looks to be new accounts. ...

best offer

hi, so i have a buyer that is buying mutliple things but is sending me very low offers. i have accepted so. but then says wants free shipping. and i said i can not because i would lose money. i told them i can do combine shipping. if they are buy mor...

Sold an item from Portugal to the US and buyer is asking for refund and return label ??

Hello, I live in Portugal and I have sold an expensive professional hair scissor on ebay.com to an user in the US (California). The buyer is stating that the plastic casing of the item is not original and that because of that he wants a complete refu...

Resolved! Tracking number & Carrier name NOT RECOGNIZED

I returned the item for a refund. Item delivered but still can't add tracking number and carrier name to the claim because it shows tracking number/carrier name not recognized. What should I do? Please help. Tracking number: JJD0000300010000000459635...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to choose credit card in PayPal when shipping

Everytime I choose PayPal as my method to charge my shipping it automatically defaults and uses my PayPal credit card, even though I have my Chase credit card set to default preferred payment method. How do I change this to use my Chase card? I want ...

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 11.47.46 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 11.44.37 AM.png

shipping

I would just like to p[ass this info on to everyone who uses the usps for shipping. I recently shipped a vintage lamp from texas to colorado. I packaged it securely with plastic packaging. It arrived to the buyer with a 7 inch tear and hole in the bo...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Odd message from eBay system: This tracking number is already associated with another active shipme

Simple issue. Buyer bought and paid for 2 items separately. They are both going to the same address. But when try to add the tracking for the second item, eBay shows me this message: This tracking number is already associated with another active ship...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS is apparently suspending shipments to Australia but..

According to the USPS website shipments to Australia have been suspended, but an Australian eBayer just bought something off me and eBay allowed it? Shouldn't eBay be up to date with these sorts of things and not allow Australian buyers to buy from U...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors