Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

First Class Shipping Rates

I'm offering first class package shipping as an option to give buyers a break on cost, but I notice eBay lists the retail shipping price not the commercial price. If I print the labels through eBay, will I get the commercial price? If I'm getting the...

Tracking not working properly

If you right click on the tracking number and open in a new window or tab then they will work on Chrome and Edge. Don't know about Safari. Give it a try. Sometimes a adblocker or popup blocker may interfere with it too.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charges for shipping labels

I am so confused. I thought that Managed payments did not have anything to do with paypal. Yet I notice that when I buy shipping labels, PayPal takes from my bank account. I just spoke with an eBay rep. He told me that the cost of the shipping label ...

Shipment Damages by USPS

2 out of the 11 shipments by the United States Postal Service have been damaged and I have had to initiate claims that will only cover the product not the shipping cost, am I correct in that belief?Has anyone had better luck with UPS or FedEx?Thanks ...

Server

Receiving a message says it's not you with us server down right now what's that mean

Seller won't end paid for shipping label

Shipping label sent by seller can't be printed in proper format and can't be used. Offered to pay $14 shipping just to get this transaction over with. Seller has threatened to contact eBay and call me a fraud. He's rhe one holding up the transaction....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does anyone ship using First Class Mail Large Envelope?

I have an item to ship and can use USPS Large Envelope for $1.56 rather than First Class Package for $3.31. The item sold for $8.95 with free shipping. It's going to the next state over from me to a buyer with excellent feedback. Is it worth the "ris...

Ebay Standard Envelope

This is more of an information post for those who use Ebay Standard Envelope (ESE). I recently started selling my old Pokemon and MTG cards under $20 with the ESE option. There is tracking for ESE through Ebay and for the most part, they were being s...

Fedex shipping labels charges

Hi, I have a question with regards to Ebay's new payout system w/ regards to Fedex. Before Fedex used to charge after the item was shipped and it would appear on my monthly invoice taken out of Paypal. Now I suspect that it's taken out of my payout f...

What is Ebay doing to help sellers with the increase and massive slow down of First Class Mail?

I have had several customers complain about the time it is taking to get their purchases due to the new USPS first class business model. Why hasn't ebay adjusted their delivery times and why am I getting dinged for the slow shipping time? This will e...

mi compra la mandaron a otra direccion

mi compra la mandaron a otra direccion y no a la mia .quiero mi producto comprado y no me ponen atencion a donde me dirijo para reclamar y un telefono para atencion

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors