Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

How to get international shipping tracking number after using eBay’s shipping service?

Hey guys first time posting here. I sold to a buyer in Canada using eBay’s international shipping service where they gave me an ESUS tracking number. The item has been sent through eBay already but the buyer doesn’t know which post office the item wa...

ESUS tracking how to do?

I have made a purchase and the seller has provided me with a tracking code with initial ESUS code, this is not trackable, what to do, any website, or will they provide me with another number when the item ships? Not even the seller knows what's going...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item isn't shipped

I have brought & paid for an item two weeks ago. But as it shows, it hasn't shipped yet. What can I do? Thank you.

Tracked shipping requirement

I sell a lot of $5-10 items that ship in a First Class envelope for 60 cents. Real tracking starts at $4, considering that a different envelope is required. I don't need tracking on this stuff, even at the newly announced cheapo rate. Factoring in th...

Item damaged by the German custom officals

Hi all! I have a quicky question about an item destined to Australia via DHL Express, got slit open and destroyed by German customs authorities during a security check. I received a message from my buyer in Australia with 2 photos attached clearly sh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible to pre-fill correct info into customs forms for an item? Tired of filling out customs

I sell a couple bumper stickers and magnets. Every single time someone buys one internationally, I have to go in, delete the item title from the form (it's not descriptive for customs), fill in "Bumper Magnet" or "Bumper Sticker", then key in the HS ...

Resolved! Difference between cost of shipping on the eBay shipping calculator and on actual items

When I use the eBay shipping calculator here: https://www.ebay.com/shp/CalculatorI enter these dimensions: Large Envelope, 12 in. x 9 in. x 1 in., 0 lbs. 1 oz.And it says the cost is $1.16 for USPS First Class. However, when I sell an item and go to ...

Seller using false tracking number

A seller is using a false tracking number from launchterminal. The tracking number doesn't show up on USPS, UPS, FedX, or DHL.. Beware of Launch Terminal being used for false tracking numbers.

FedEx

I finally was hit with a FedEx ground charge. The sale was over a week ago and today WHAM! Original shipping : $25. New up charges for 2 shipments about $50 each! Luckily I had room. No real reason why it happened. I guess they no longer want my busi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors