Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UPS Payments

I always use USPS, but I just shipped an item UPS and payment has not been taken out and it was delivered 2 days ago, do they send a bill or will it automatically be taken out? Thanks in advance.

Sold fragile item, but its an International buyer

I don't usually accept international buyers but unfortunately an international buyer has won an item I am selling. The item is fragile and a considerable risk to send internationally. The listing shows the GSP address in Lincoln as the ship to addres...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Can I turn off flat rate envelope as a shipping method?

My sold items that are obviously too large to ship in flat rate envelopes keep allowing that shipping option and charging my buyers the $7.40 rate. I am eating the overage in shipping constantly. Is there any way to turn off that option? Or am I choo...

Walgreen's FedEx dropoff warning

Hi, I started dropping my FedEx at the local Walgreen's because it's closer and has longer hours. However, I've had some buyers ask about the status of the package and noticed 1) I was not getting the confirmation email and 2) the first scan was up t...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 11 helpful

Cancelled Auction Sale

Good morning everyone. I recently placed a winning bid on an auction item. I paid for the item and received a confirmation email that the item was going to be shipped.While I was asleep, the seller emailed me stating he was having issues with the pri...

Resolved! How to give PARTIAL refund to buyer who requested return due to PROVEN false inauthenticiy claim?

*Posting this in "Shipping" since similar questions get asked about making partial refunds on returns due to shipping costs and posters have told sellers to come to this board for help before doing anything.* Buyer opened return request choosing reas...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer has not replied to my email yet

I emailed the buyer on 01.11.2022. The 9 digit zip code from the buyer showed 'not valid', however the first 5 digits were valid. I asked her in the email if I may use just the first 5 digits AND also if I could ship her package UPS, for a shorter de...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do I do??

So I sent the item to the buyer on Nov 28. The buyer never got/signed for the item or picked it up. USPS said they were mailing it back to me on Dec 22. I have not heard from USPS or got a new tracking number and they haven’t responded to the find my...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors