Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

USPS free shipping supplies website not working

I was trying to order some free USPS shipping boxes, but the website isn’t working: https://store.usps.com/store/results/free-shipping-supplies/shipping-supplies/_/N-alnx4jZ7d0v8v Does anyone know why it is not working?

QUestion

How much is the shipping fee for like pokemon cards 

Missing a package ?

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2022/01/13/thieves-raiding-cargo-containers-stealing-packages-on-downtown-section-of-union-pacific-train-tracks/

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ebay International Standard Delivery

I usually use Pirate Ship for my international shipping but decided to give ebay International Standard Delivery a try on one package. I guess I should have known better. The package was shipped November 16th and never delivered to buyer. She now wan...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Didn't receive my order

I didn't receive my order, but you do not solve the problem for me. How do I trust your business?

Temporary USPS Postage Increase

For those who are not already aware the following "temporary" postage increase by USPS begins 3 October. It remains to be seen how temporary it remains and how eBay handles system coding adjustments to incorporate the increase. October 3rd-December 2...

Resolved! upgrading shipping from standard to priority when buying labels just jumped in price???

I list items with Economy Shipping to give my buyers a cheaper shipping rate. When buying labels I have always upgraded to Priority. I used to actually save money sometimes by doing it but then last year it started costing me a small amount which I c...

Is it possible....

So this is the second to third time this has happened to me recently and now I'm double triple checking the boxes and labels prior to me actually sending them out yet when the buyers are receiving them they're not the correct packages they're getting...

Resolved! Seller has NOT send 'Return Label Address'

Hello: When I received the PC, it was not working as described. I immediately e-mailed to the seller explaning the issue. Since he did not respond to my e-mail, I went to eBay for its help. Today is the very last day for the seller to send 'Return La...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors