Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why does ebay's print label workflow keeps changing?

What is the issue with the way ebay keeps changing their workflow when trying to print a label. Today I selected print label and it downloaded instead of taking me to a 2nd and then 3rd screen to print. What is the point of changing this? I swear the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I cant generate a qr code to ship package

The buyer wanted Item little cheaper so I changed size and weight for shipping that eBay auto calculated to save cash and then picked usps ground and now cant print a label what can I do he's been patient with me? He has already paid eBay because the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Russia DEFAULTING ON LISTINGS?

Just noticing something as I am listing some stuff... International shipping is defaulting to Russian Federation on anything international. I only used to have Canada as my only non Global Shipping Program country, but it seems the only country I can...

How to remove shipping from listing after bidding ends

I have won the bidding on an item(bicycle) that was listed with shipping. Came in late to the bidding so I didn't have time to message the seller and discuss alternate shipping options. I contacted the seller after my bid won and they are agreeable t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have a postage question..

Hay di hi ladies and gents. I have a kind of not eBay selling question. Simply curious.... I live in Virgina. I would expect that mailing to Florida, should be about the same as anywhere else on the east coast. However, It is not. It is about as much...

Hello

Здравствуйте Помогите пожалуйста решить вопрос, заказал смартфон телефон и не смог доставить по указанному адресу, https://www.usa2georgia.com/ сообщает что смартфон не доставлен по адресу,пишу этот адрес : Давид Квитсаридзе8 Маккалоу Доктор ЮНИТ U40...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

DIM which calculator to use, ebay says conversion 166, UPS /Fedex use 139, USPS 166 as divider.

so trying to ship golf clubs and giant posters...yep DIM unsure what number to use, when and if I should trust ebay ship calculator to provide true DIM.Got burned on this before, only one time but got my attention, have also used pirate ship but got ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Priority Mail Included Insurance Claim

Has anyone ever successfully collected the "FREE" insurance that comes with Priority mail? I never have been able to. I just had one that even had a label stuck on it from USPS that said "We sincerely regret the damage to your mail during the handlin...

Captured.JPG
User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors