Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Delivery not made

Anyone know what to do when ebay appeal for undelivered item is turned down,amazon logistics say they delivered it,my cctv says they did not,as i have no order number for amazon they cant track it.is there email address for ebay direct,just keep gett...

Resolved! USPS charging extra for a media mail shipment?

I had recently sold a drybox cooler and it included free shipping. Based on the buyer's location it was going to cost me $100 for Priority mail or $37 for UPS, I couldn't afford either so I chose the media mail option which was like $8.50. Now the cu...

User avatar by Scout
  • 99 replies
  • 2 helpful

How can i resend the the item

one of the item i shipped to USA till not Delivered to buyer. The buyer is my regular customer, so i want resend the item again. How can it proceed it? where is the place i want enter new tracking?

Ebay Combined Shipping No Longer Applies?

I've been a seller on eBay for 24 years. Lately I noticed I wasn't getting many orders. Today I receved an order for two items and the buyer was charged $9.60 instead of combined at $4.50. I refunded the buyer and called ebay. I was told by a man fro...

Shipping to Canada

HelloI'm wanting to ship an item to Canada that weighs 3 lbs. Is it possible that the shipping cost would be $38.00?

Eltron LP2844 Label Printer stops after 1 inch. Started today.

Nothing wrong with printer or computer. Problem only exist on ebay as of 1 month ago. Please help. I have a feeling it has something to do with Java and ebay adding a QR code to the label along with the bar code but I am just guessing. Before I start...

From My Local Postal Office Shipping Increase Oct 2, 2022 - Jan 22, 2023 Photos Added Of Increase

From My Local Postal Office Increase Oct 2 2022 - Jan 22, 2023My Postal worker was nice and let me copy her notes with my phone today - I thought I would let others knowI won't be responding to this post - I'm just getting the word out to fellow eBay...

IMG_2998.jpg IMG_2997.jpg

Resolved! New eBay International Shipping Dead on Arrival

I took one look at the new eBay International Shipping and as far as I am concerned it is dead on arrival.I am not going to wait to get payment till the package arrives. It can easily take weeks or months if history is to be believed for the package ...

Resolved! I offered UPS shipping, but Ebay isn't letting me purchase a UPS label. What gives?

As I was building my auction, I chose UPS for Canada because Ebay's shipping calculator said it was the cheapest option for that country. And when the auction ended, the buyer was indeed from Canada (Toronto). But when I try to purchase a shipping la...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors