Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping calculators inaccurate

I have been a small seller on and off on Ebay for many years. I have always enjoyed using Ebay as a resource to gain a large audience for rare or specialized items. Its been more of a hobby and not necessarily a money making venture, which means "pro...

FedEx Ground/Home and Overnight suddenly disappeared from all our listings as a shipping option

We have over 10,000 listings and use FedEx as our primary shipping service. Up until a couple days ago, all was good until we noticed today that FedEx Ground and Overnight are not showing up in our listings as options, yet when we look at revising th...

Richmond, CA 94804 is being a Parcel Black Hole, yet again

I have been waiting for quite some time now for several parcels bound for US Territories where I live, and most, if not all of the ones that have the absolute misfortune to be caught by this sorting facility's event horizon, have remained there in pe...

EBAY needs a better solution for scan forms...

So in my opinion if Ebay would allow scan forms to be made off of all of your orders whether you use bulk shipping or not it would be highly beneficial. I am getting an issue with USPS now and we do orders throughout the day and doing them in bulk is...

Seller used USPS rather than listed UPS

Hi! I just bought some expensive second hand equipment from a seller costing around $3,000. The listing mentioned international shipping by UPS which cost $150. However when it was sent the tracking number was “USPS priority international package” in...

4x6 thermal label orientation issues when using multi-order shipping

Hey folks,I find it hard to believe that issue has not been fixed yet after 8 months. When I use multi-order shipping and generate labels onto the 4x6 thermal label printer the batch comes out the wrong orientation.....the work around......is to repr...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

International Shipment

If I sold an item going to another country (eBay shipping to the buyer) I indicated item is 4 pounds but shipping using USPS flat rate box, but with a box it is over 4 pounds. So if I ship it in a flat rate box with the buyer get the item or not if t...

Printing shipping label

I'm having trouble printing a shipping label. I reach the page, but no services are listed & I am not able to print a label. Anyone else having this problem?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors