Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Package Type in new Listing Tool

Is there a way to change/set the package type in the shipping section of the new listing tool?I can see it in International shipping, but not in domestic.help.

Shipping Overcharges - Possible Solution

I stopped selling on eBay for 2 years and just started up again this month. I noticed with small packages (under 1 pound, many 5 oz. in a bubble wrap envelope) that when I used the eBay calculator, I never got the same results as when I compared to t...

Edit Handling Times

I would like to edit my handling time from 2 days to 1, but I don't see how to do this for existing listings.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold Item with USPS Priority, Label says UPS Ground Instead

Hello everyone, I sold an item (A football for what it's worth) and selected USPS priority mail but when I purchased and downloaded the label it ended up being UPS ground. I even clicked "purchase another label" just to see the options and sure enoug...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Customer wants 3rd party shipping & reduction in my Flat rate shipping

I had a recent Best offer for an item. The customer has not paid (3days) and claims that my shipping is too high. He wanted me to check UPS and Fedex, which I cannot ship by, as my drop off locations are too far away. He is using a 3rd Party shipper ...

• 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Global shipping

This whole process is a sham. First of all it takes 4 or 5 days to reach KY. Then it takes up to 3 weeks or longer as Pitney Bowes fills containers to ship to a location. I am waiting for a package that weighs .7 of a pound. Made in the US, no need f...

Resolved! Shipping 1 arrow.

Does it really cost over 20 dollars to ship one single 1 pound 32” x 2” x 2” packaged hunting arrow Parcel Select USPS ? That’s what it keeps coming up as when I try to list it. That’s crazy if true.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors