Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Friendly name of the sender

Dear eBay sellers! Please put your friendly name on your packages. After all, if the parcel sender's name, for example, is "Return", "Gift" or any "Name not available", this fact greatly complicates its customs clearance process Because post office r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I paranoid or is this a scam someones seen before?

New account created today buys and pays for an item. I have UPS as the shipping option which the buyer chooses. They list a physical address but also put a PO box on line 2. Ebay won't let me use UPS due to the PO box. Googling the physical address s...

Package sent to wrong address (same zip)

I bought a new iPhone a couple of days ago. Ebay says that the package was delivered, USPS tracking shows the same (left at or near mailbox). No sign of the package there. I did not receive it. I checked my order details, and verified that the shippi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

my package does not arrive

Hi, I'm Juan, on February 10 I bought DORO Forever Warriors/Forever United (2018) Limited 4-LP + 2-CD box set NEW, the delivery date is 17 As of February 24 and at the moment the package does not arrive at the address I sent, I would like to know wha...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS A and B boxes

I do not see the A and B boxes listed on shipping options anymore, are they still in use.

Resolved! Selected incorrect shipping (media) - now item is sold and trying to change the method. Stuck.

I defaulted the incorrect shipping method (media) from eBay. That will not work for my item. It is sold but I cannot see where to change the method to what is correct. It will not let me progress to 'print' the label until the seller pays, and the se...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Postage Discount

Hello-Sellers--- Recently, whenever I am shipping priority and 1st class within the U.S. using Ebay to purchase and print shipping labels, I only get a small discount, usually 10 cents or even smaller. Are the discounts gone ? In the past, I factored...

How do I ship a perfume gift set legally?

Originally I posted this under selling, but I thought I might get more help posting it under shipping. I am going to list a perfume gift set that has 12 mini perfumes in it. Each of the perfumes is about 0.25 fl oz or 7.5mL. I know that you cannot sh...

Poor packaging rant!

I have purchased quite a few stereo receivers in the last couple months, and I just want to rant about poor packaging. Some awesome sellers put tons of Styrofoam, bubble wrap, double boxing etc, and it could survive a 10ft drop. Others have sent them...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors