Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Canadian buyer, shipping from US has gotten slower and expensive.

Hi all,I’m a Canadian customer with minimal knowledge of the selling side of eBay, so please bear with.I’ve noticed in the last while, with the transition to “International” shipping from the “Global” shipping platform, that the price of shipping to ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Expensive is International Shipping?

I recently had to return two dresses to a company in England. I'm in the USA. I rarely, if ever, send a package internationally, so I was shocked at the price. Some of the options were $200+!! The absolute cheapest option via USPS was $77. I never wo...

Resolved! Shipping

If I do not select any International Shipping Services or the Global Shipping Program, do I need to exclude countries outside of the US to only offer the listing domestically (US)?

This is an FYI....

...just passing it along for those that are interested. USPS Worker Warns 'You May Not Be Getting Mail' as Employees Walk Out (msn.com)

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 4 helpful

$650 to ship an $80 muffler?

Can someone explain the logic of a seller who advertised an $80 muffler with a shipping charge of $650? Seem like they would never sell one. What gives!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

One sale in multiple boxes-- how to provide actual shipping cost?

I'm selling a set of four wheels and tires. In order to ship them at a reasonable cost, within UPS size and weight restrictions, I'll need to send them in four separate boxes. I'd prefer to charge the actual calculated cost to the buyer instead of a ...

Item has shipped. Not!

I’m getting really tired of items being marked as shipped when in reality all the seller did was create a label. This is not an acceptable practice, I’ve had sellers ship 5-14 days after creating the label. It’s time to reset the algorithm for when t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 5 helpful

Shipping Large Automotive Items

I am relatively new to selling items on eBay. I have sold a total of 79 items, most of which is automotive related. Mainly smaller items like sideview mirrors, tail lights, and other small items (less than 50 pounds). I mostly use USPS parcel select ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors