Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it any wonder buyers sometimes get impatient.

Look at the screen shot, At the top it says “A tracking number was provided” and “tracking provided” which we all know is post office short hand for “we don’t have it yet” BUT then read the tracking from the bottom up. Not only do they confirm it is ...

track.jpg

Ban FedEx & EBay if problem not corrected.

I have thousands of transactions on EBay with 100% positive feedback. I am now reluctant to buy where it will be shipped by FedEx. It seems EBay has a deal with FedEx and EBay actually acts as the shipper in FedEx eyes when the seller creates a shipp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

United States to Vietnam

How do I go about buying from ebay and having the item sent to Vietnam instead of to my residence in the US?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wrong Zip Code

Hello,I have a question about mailing a package that is going freight forward. I usually don't use an eBay label.I decided to walk my package to the post office and found out the address I am sending package to had the wrong zip code. My question is ...

Resolved! FEEDBACK

How should I address this feed back left for me. I mail it on time . Some how the package went L.A. first them to in TWIN FALLS, ID where the buyer lives. I have no control over the post office . They gave me a Neutral on this auction This is the sec...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question on using Pirate Ship

Hello all! I want to try using Pirate Ship for shipping and have a question. As we all know when you use Ebay shipping you choose a service and then a shipping cost will appear in the listing according to the buyers location.It seems Pirate Ship will...

UPS and GSP Pitney Bowes showing different tracking info

Hi, I know posts regarding the GSP / tracking are generally met with a response to wait longer, and that both buyer/seller are covered - but I have a slightly different question and wonder if anyone had experienced similar. I purchased an item from t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Shipping

So, this new international shipping they are switching all accounts too soon. Sounds like you must offer international shipping? I have NO interest in selling internationally. Will they still allow us to sell U.S. only? I have all listings that way c...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Rollo Printer Printing Sideways -

Hello, My Rollo Printer is Printing Sideways and I can't figure out where to change the setting to 4x6 in the seller's hub. I've watched videos but the menus look different, and I cant see where to make the change. I made my 1st sale and can't get th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors