Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Shipping label mix up on two expensive items - Buyer in South Korea used shipping agency

Thanks in advance for any help. Somehow I swapped the labels on two items. Both are worth ~$200 but are not similar. These were shipped to US addresses. After I heard about the issue from one buyer, I messaged both to ask if I could send them each a ...

Combined Shipping Changes?

I may be in the minority, not knowing this, but if a customer purchased 2 items from you, and did it as 2 separate orders, you used to be able to print the shipping label for one and copy and paste it into the other and it accepted it and worked just...

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 12.08.22 PM.png

USPS Delays

We don't need letters from eBay telling us how they are monitoring the situation. We need eBays action. Protections are all well and good , but buyers are getting sick and tired of hearing that that their packages are late and we can't even tell them...

Do people still tip their mailperson?

I know it's pretty old fashioned and there are rules regarding it ($$ value less than 20, etc.) but do any of you do it, traditionally around the Holidays? My mailman is great (I personally don't) so not sure if this is common or not.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 43 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Standard shipping

So, I just noticed that all the supposive tracking numbers provided by eBay standard shipping. No longer show tracking status. When yawl came out with this program it was supposed to make things easier. I've ran into problem after problem with this p...

Global Shipping Outrage

I am outraged a "policy" in Global shipping. I purchased a 60 year old vintage amplifier that has been deemed restricted. It will now be destroyed instead of returned to the seller. This unit is not replaceable! What an outrage, and there id no way t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I purchase additional postage on Ebay?

I cannot seem to find the answer to this question, so hopefully someone will see it and know the answer. Here it is: After purchasing a shipping label and realizing my package requires additional postage, how do I purchase the extra postage? I sell a...

combined shipping

I am trying to combine shipping. I have been at this for over an hour. I even printed off the directions, but it won't allow me to change the rates already posted. It won't let me adjust the size of the package either. Now, it has even erased the pre...

Resolved! eBay gave US address for customer in France

I sold an item to a customer with an Erlanger Kentucky address however she just texted me and said she's in France and doesn't know what that address is and where is her item. I can't find any details about the sale now on my site. Just her name and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors