Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping labels

Lately when i printed my label for a package like UPS , e-bay is charging me for USPS labels i never purchased. They had me buying 5 labels for two items . The USPS labels the P.O. keeps my money for quite awhile. This happened a long time ago now it...

Resolved! No Access to Delivery Location.

Why do buyers place orders and not have a place for the mail carrier to deliver their purchases? This is the second order I’ve sent out that there was no access to deliver at the buyers location. According to MBG if the buyers open an INR will I win ...

0EE4C1F0-D394-47F3-BAEC-64176270C169.jpeg

Make a second shipping label

Hi!I have an order that I was not able to fit in the same package. How to I create another label for the same order?I don't want to pay twice for the label. Thank you for your help

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postage labels down?

Having issues trying to purchase a postal label through the eBay app and it keeps saying "something went wrong"Is this service down? 3/8/23 @ 530am CST

Resolved! Protections For Bad Weather on Shipping Orders

devon@ebay kyle@ebay April 3rd to the 5th here in Wyoming we had over 24 inches of snow (30+ in some place) - USPS hasn't run since Last Week for mail delivery here. No packages dropped off Friday and Saturday of last week have moved - USPS distribut...

is eBay International Standard Delivery down?

Since yesterday (April 5) morning, I have been trying to print a label going to Turkey. I entered the dimensions and weight while listing and if anything the box is slightly smaller, but still the same price. When I try to purchase, I keep getting an...

$15 USPS shipping surcharge

Well, here we are ...... 135 days, over 4 months, a third of a year ............ after the $15 (and $4) USPS surcharge for long packages went in, and when setting up a listing eBay still fails to show that charge. As the cost variation shown for calc...

36  inch surcharge.jpg

International Shipping

Well ebay has stated that they are turning on international shipping automatically on me. I did not ask for that and will not ship internationally so I've decided I'm not longer going to sell on this platform. No big deal as the other platforms I use...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay shipping - splitting cart orders and miscalculating combined shipping

In the past few months ebay has started:A) splitting orders placed by customers who put their items in the cart and make a single paymentB) can't seem to combine shipping costs on some orders and simply add the individual shipping cost for each item ...

Shipping to Germany

Hi. Someone from Germany bought an item for auction in which I offered free shipping. My page says I deliver to the U.S. and I did sign up for global shipping. When looking for shipping prices for Germany I would be paying twice the price of the item...

Part invoice with contact!

Restoring a 1967 XXXX, as an ASE Master Tech who retired, I have an ongoing service manual. God told me I wouldn't be around to fix it in 25-35 years. But if scanned into a PDF, Thumb drive, Paper manual, a trained tech 300-900 mile from town can fix...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors