Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Standard Envelope Scans

I started using the ESUS a few weeks ago with no issues. It use to scanned like at least 24 hours after putting it in the blue box. But since last week nothing has scanned. Is there something that happened recently that would of cause this? I'm in th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping later per buyer's request

How is it proper to handle shipping when the buyer requests shipping later after they have paid. My buyer requests I send 12 days later since they will be away. Should I mark it shipped so Ebay doesn't catch me onshipping late (I have same day shippi...

International shipment

Hello,This package is going to Turkey but it was delivered in Miami.Order number:16-09944-90193Dilara ErtunçTracking- 9400109206486020316306My customer has been waiting.Please advised. Regards,Nerlyne

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

printing shipping label with ebay on the label

I use ebay to handle my shipping, however, I always assumed that when I print it out it would have ebay's name at the top of the shipping label and it doesn't. Could some please let me know what I'm possibly doing wrong and how to print a shipping la...

Question: Why

eBay should include the order number on the "Online Label Record" that is produced when a seller purchases a shipping label. As is stands now, one must compare the buyer's ID with the shipping history in order to be sure about details. For example, a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Shipping and Time Away

I will be taking a few days off next week. I am planning on allowing sales, will EIS sales require regular handling times like how Global Shipping Program worked, or will international buyers receive the extended handling time, accounting for the day...

Shipping Old Magazines

I have old Life Magazines from 40's etc, other old magazines which back then were in large size. What is the cheapest/fastest way to ship these to my customers? Thanks...Pam

Resolved! Ebay Calculated Shipping is off

I have a item using calculated shipping and the services are USPS First Class, USPS Priority, and UPS. The package size and weight is 3oz and it's a 9 x 6 x 1 padded envelope/mailer. When I edit/create the listing it says the customer will pay betwee...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors