Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

eBay International Shipping question

I would like to use the new eBay International Shipping program. I've never shipped anything overseas. This sounds like an easy way to do that. My question is do I have to have the item weight and dimensions in every listing? I currently have over 1k...

Resolved! notification bell

Hi everyone, Hoping that all sellers out there have been able to make a few $$$ and that buyers are finding some good deals. Question - my "little bell" Is telling me that I have items to ship. BUT, all of my shipments are actually up to date. It doe...

eBay overcharging my customers for First Class

Package weight: 13 ouncesPackage dimensions: 8 x 8 x 2Origin zip code: 19968Destination zip code: 33415Pass on discount to customers: Yes eBay wants to charge my customers $9.35; that's even above the retail rate ($7.95). Has anyone else run into thi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reclamação

Bom Dia.Compramos um equipamento , um micro computador Dell Latitude 5414 Rugged , em 08 de Março 2023 , efetuamos o pagamento via cartão de crédito , com previsão de entrega em 27 de Abril, numero de pedido 07-09797-86654, numero de rastreamento EEU...

eBay Standard Envelope Option Available?

Been trying to find the answer to my question about ESE. I understand that there is shipping protection on qualifying items that sell for $20 or less. My question is, does this include shipping charges? In other words, I sell an item for $20.00+ $2.0...

Resolved! Selling, but plenty of views but no "watches."

I have some shoes, Stewart Weitzman, on ebay for sale. They are pink satin size 7 B and used only once. I have plenty of views but no watches. Why? I thought they would sell by now because of Prom Season. They are reasonably priced.

Buying product in the US and Living in Australia

HiI have been buying product in eBay for 14 years now on eBay.com within the USA. I have an excellent buying record with eBay and I ship within the USA. But i do live in Australia. I buy mostly Vintage Otagiri Music Boxes and I am also writing a coll...

ebay international shipping center

I am finding difficult to understand situation with your international shipping center. I have physical and P.O.B. COMBINED in my address. I received email from your agent Logistics ebay international shipping center concerning a Samsung Galaxy Z fol...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

EIS / Combined Shipping Auctions

Is any combined shipping not available via eBay international shipping? Even auctions that end that buyers haven't paid for yet, we can't combine and send a new invoice? Is that option removed when an international buyer wins a few auctions? (If we w...

Shipping Question...How is this possible??

Four times I tried to purchase cat food from 4 different sellers on eBay, and three of them cancelled my orders citing that USPS, UPS and FedEx will not ship to my address. All sellers are listed in US cities. The other one said I requested a refund ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors