Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

EBAY should require sellers to use insurance!

I just had my first bad experience with EBAY wherein a package was not delivered to me in my New York City apartment building. It has now been 2 weeks but still no sign of the package. The tracking report says "delivered" but most of us know that thi...

USPS PARCEL SELECT is TRASH!

I package stuff for shipping VERY carefully. Like bubble wrap, medical pads, and pool noodles for extra support. 90% of everything I've shipped parcel select has arrived broken. One package looked like a fork lift went through it. I will NEVER ship p...

Shipping

Maybe I need to read more… but can someone explain to me why shipping is considered part of my sales when most of the time I lose money on shipping because I’m not charging enough. Please help me to understand why that’s considered sales and may be r...

40 days now showing on handling time (desktop only)

I've not seen any discussion about this and cannot find anyone even mentioning it online. Last I knew we had a maximum of 30 days for handling. When did it go up to 40? Guess maybe I've been hiding under a rock?

Ebay international shipping

eBay internationals shipping is higher in my account than what eBay posted. For example, to Canada under 8 Oz, eBay states $11.86, but in my account shows about $15. Is there a way to correct that?

Cannot be exported. How do I get my package back?

I sent the package to eBay International Shipping hub. Ebay said the order cannot be filled and canceled the shipment. The tracking shows it's still at eBay International Shipping hub. I contacted Ebay to have the package returned to me. The package ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Was at the post office today and...

The very nice postal worker was helping a very sweet elderly lady with her package. She asked if they had 'fragile' stickers for her so they could possibly show some extra caution. The postal worker informed her, 'Ma'am, you don't have to worry we do...

Its impossoble to have ebay step in

So I placed an order, that I didn't realize was local pickup. I sent my money and dumbly waited for it to be shipped. However, I eventually realized that it was local pickup up, which caused a big problem because the seller was on the opposite end of...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors