Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Lost Item Insurance Claim Process

Shipped 7/14, USPS Ground Advantage, label bought through EBay labels (I know, stupid, don't tell me, I know, switch to PirateShip), Standard Incl $100 Insurance, Item sold for $54.95 My Biggest Question(s): What's the process for USPS lost item insu...

Buyer apparently changed address mid-shipment

Greeting and thank you in advance for any help. A buyer bought an item from me and I shipped it out to the address on the order page. Two days after package was delivered(today) I get a message from buyer with a "request" in which ebay decided to hol...

Resolved! "Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending" ... do I have this right?

Alright -- I'm the buyer on this side of the transaction, but I feel sellers will know best on this. I'm by no means worried or rushing. I just have never encountered this before, so instead of bugging the seller, I'm asking you guys first. My packag...

Buyer gave wrong address

I have a buyer that just contacted me stating that the item should have been sent to Rio DeGennaro. The address that was on the information the buyer gave was commerce California. I’m not sure what to do. I’ll let her know that but she’s looking at t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Opting out of Ebay International Shipping

According to FAQ'S IN Fall seller update regarding opting out:However in Site preference there is not anything that is listed regarding the information published below regarding Ebay International Shipping or opting outCould a moderator replyFaq as p...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay’s ground advantage to APO/FPO ship times are way off:

With a one day handling time, if maiked on Monday it gives the buyer an ETA of receiving by Wed or Sat at latest. (Essentially 2-4 business days) However, the USPS states: GROUND ADVANTAGE UP 30-45 days PRIORITY 7-10 EXPRESS 4-5 Seems like Ebay shoul...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I send a spray paint can to Spain?

I have a listing for an empty SPRAY paint can from the 70's.(it might have a tiny bit inside, but the aerosol is gone.) A customer from Spain is asking if I can send this paint can to Spain, or will it be stopped at customs or other? Can I ship it th...

Return label

I have ask this seller over 5 times to send a return labe, they said take item to the post office, they are waiting for item, there is not shipping address from the seller, they are game playing, why won't they send the return label,someone rechecked...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am the Victim of a Brushing Scam!

Two weeks ago, I posted that I was receiving packages that I did not order. Seems they are all packages from Amazon and have my address with someone else's name. No return address or packing information included. Thus far, I have received 5-packages ...

Confused about EIS shipping and excluded countries list

(This is a posting ID). I've never shipped internationally only within the US, so all my listings have all other countries excluded. I noticed I've been opted into the new EIS (says enrolled in Shipping Preferences). My question is: Do I need to go i...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors