Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Tracking arriving late

I have a few packages floating around out there with tracking and they're taking way longer than usual to arrive. Tracking looks normal or says arriving late but this is unusual and weird. Are these delays because of the strike that's going on or wha...

usps price increases

Is there any way shipping charges can be done en mass? Doing them individually having over 200 takes too much time and if you cannot do it why not?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer claims a postcard was not received

Postcard was sent using the eBay standard shipping rate for a single postcard. Shipped it 6/28. Tracking then states received in the next city on 7/8. (Who knows why it was so late going from the post office where the envelope was dropped off at to t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Priority Mail now Ground Advantage?

To be honest, I was not following any of this Ground Advantage change. I ship everything Priority Mail so I assumed this only affected people shipping First Class mail. Sorry if I am asking a question that has been answered already. Well, this mornin...

Resolved! Did not expect this from eBay / USPS

Got a message today from ebay:There is an update on your shipping labels. Some of your shipping labels have adjustments. My first thought was "oh crap" - but clicked through to the details and found credits for four shipments. It was only $1.43 each,...

Canadian buyer left notice of $89.32 in fees.

I am a US based seller and sold an item for $400USD with $25 flat shipping in the US. The buyer was based in Canada and used eBay's international shipping program. I've never used that service before and I usually turn off all international shipping ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Check out this Impossible USPS Tracking!

Pkg actually shipped from California July 6, I'm in South Carolina. The seller surely didn't tender it where I live 5 days later! How is USPS even able to fictionalize the tracking 

Screenshot_20230711_103349_eBay.jpg

Changing First Class Package to USPS Ground Advantage

Ebay is automatically changing any of our listings offering parcel select to ground advantage.Why can't they do the same for our listings that offer first class package services? We can't bulk edit the shipping method so we would have to do any chang...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors