Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping price overcharge?

Not entirely an eBay thing, but.I figure people from eBay woud have alot of experience. Shipping prices seem to be far more expensive when I ship something. I can have a friend ship me a small light package.(between MI and CA)And it cost them 3-7$......

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Label

I got the return label, but Ebay gave me a return label that says USPS First-Class return label. I need a Priority return label. Where can I get that one?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

No good deed goes unpunished

This was in my selling account: 1 - Bidder wins item on April 20 for a little less than $150. Package sent 1st Flass Package in secure box. (6x4x4 size, not huge) I sold similar items for YEARS with zero problems so this is all totally routine. Packa...

Resolved! Will this count against my shipping times?

Long story short: Buyer basically broke an item. I agreed to send a replacement. This is all through messages, no case. My question is if I print a new label through eBay, will eBay see that as a late shipment even though I've already shipped it once...

eBay and USPS Contract - LOST PACKAGES

We sell a high amount on the eBay site and USPS loses approximately 10-15 packages per month on average. The package shows tracking, gets to a point in transit and simply falls off the face of the earth. I get excuses when I file a missing package cl...

Returning an item

Hi, I have bought an iphone from a chinese company (). But when I receied the product it had cracked on edge. I talked with the company and asked for refund. They told me to ship it. I have shiped the phone in Dec 16 by USPS but it shows still in tra...

USPS Informed Delivery, Useful for Buyers and More

A lot of people I know are unaware about USPS Informed Delivery. It is a free USPS service that allows you to see covers of some of your mail before it is delivered. This would be good for items sent in letter sized envelopes without tracking. Letter...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got a refund, but never got a shipping label

I asked to Ebay to step in when I saw that there was a delay with the shipping label, and Ebay gave the seller 5 days to work things out. The seller didn't respond in those 5 days and I got a full refund. An hour after I got the refund the seller con...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller sending a replacement even though I didn't ask for it.

I bought a radio and it had missing parts, so I opened a return case. The seller told me to provide pictures, so I did. After that they said that they will resend all the parts, even the ones that weren't missing. They also told me to close the case....

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unusually odd/bad experience with seller, a bit worried

I’ve been an eBay member for almost 15 years now, as a buyer. Every experience has been great, except for one $50 order from China that never arrived (I was reimbursed by the seller within a few days), which turned out OK overall. Great, that is, unt...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Pattern of Overcharging on my Fedex shipping labels

I have recently sold a few items on Ebay and have sent them through various shipping providers but mostly Fedex Ground, Smartpost and Fedex Home Delivery. I have noticed a long pattern of overcharging on the final shipping fees on my labels. Charges ...

Resolved! Return shipping question

Why must a buyer pay for return shipping on an item that doesn't work ... in this case in the sellers item description it says the used phone head was compatable with my phones base unit ... but it won't connect with it? And believe me I tried everyt...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors