Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Creating Shipping Labels

With an upcoming shipment, I plan to create a label online for the first time and just want to understand the process better. My understanding is that it is cheaper to do it this way plus it appears to be the only way to simultaneously have insurance...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Doesn't Ebay Offer Return Labels Anymore?

I recently sold a rotisserie rod for a Ronco Petite Rotisserie. I took close up pics so every detail was there. I woke up this morning to a return request saying the rod doesn't look anything like the one pictured in the listing. It was delivered to ...

Buyer is returning because THEY misread the listing, nothing wrong with product. Shipping costs?

Hi everyone, I am not sure what to do here. I have a listing that sold, I offered free shipping. Packaged the item and shipped without event. I got an email today (it was delivered to the buyer today) and she says, "oops, I thought this was different...

Purchase of iPhone 6 that was supposed to be Unlocked-but it is not

I purchased an iphone 6 from a seller and the posting showed it was to be unlocked. Spent over $300 for the phone and found out from Sprint that the phone it not unlocked and I can not use it with my cell carrier. Purchased this in Feb and just opene...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

I want to buy a shoes from The US but the shipping price is unreasonable comparing to the price of the cheapest shipping price for that ItemHave one to sell? Sell nowMen's Rockport Light Brown "Ledge Hill" Moc Front Oxford Shoe: Size 10 Ms I contact ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

New seller shipping scam?

Seller overs combined shipping. Added 3 items to my cart and requested a combined shipping invoice. Received and paid. Only one item comes shipped, but under my purchases shows only one tracking number and delivered. I contact seller and she admitts ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYING

I have been experiencing strange situation now a days. After buying, not receving the item in time.Refunding the amount by sellers after40 to 50 days, which I feel very absurd.I could have shopped from other shopping centres, If seller informs his in...

Can I ask for return & refund for an stolen item

I'd like to ask you what I can do for this situation, that I bought an software product which was stolen in US without my knowing, and that does not work for now because the serial number is banned by the software provider. Situation)I bought a music...

Resolved! Postage fraud?

So I'm normally on the selling end of a deal but I just purchased an item and noticed the weight on the package was 3 oz. Nope! It definitely felt heavier than that so I weighed it and sure enough, quite a bit more. So this seller sent my item but us...

Needing adivce on dealing with a buyer now wanting a refund

sold her a item that worked good but i listed as used as is . had to open case against her to get her to pay. then after she received item she messaged me asked me how to use it. then i for message saying he brother was going to try to put new parts ...

Resolved! Does Ebay have a hold shipment option?

I am a freelance artist who sells artwork on Ebay. Many of my customers are return buyers who buy on a weekly basis and request that I hold their shipment to save on shipping. They pay shipping for the first item and any items after that ship with it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Scam? Tracking shows no progress, Seller didn't get desired price, Blames Carrier? Thoughts

So I purchased (2) items from same seller w/ no reserve. 1st was for $1.00 item with $7 shipping, 2nd was $50 item also with $7 shipping. The 1st item could have easily sold for $25+ and the 2nd for $100+. Nobody bid and I was able to purchase both i...

Resolved! First-Class Mail International Free box

If i buy First-Class Mail International shipping labelCan I use post office for free packing?LikePriority Mail Padded Flat Rate EnvelopePriority Mail Regional Rate Box - A1Priority Mail Regional Rate Box - B1Priority Mail Large Flat Rate BoxPriority ...

Shipping costs VS Actual Cost

Why is it when I paid for an item shipping costs almost as much as the item itself, but when I recieved the item shipping was much much less. example for my product, shipping cost was 12 dollars when I recieved it in the mail it was 3.35 cents, he wa...

Resolved! Shipping problem

I have received a complaint from a buyer that they did not receive the package I sent. I gave them the tracking number. It was mailed immediately after it was paid for. It has been a couple of weeks and the package is in the buyers city, but has not ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors