Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excess shipping charges

I have been with Ebay since the beginning, and use it often. I have noticed lately that some sellers are advertising items at a ridiculously low price, and then attempting to charge shipping that often exceeds the value of the item sold. Is this a wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Shipping calculator charges for UPS ground seem excessive compared to real shipping charges

My listings use UPS as my shipper in the USA. The Ebay Shipping calculator is charging my customer upwards of 25% more than actual retail cost with UPS. Not including any discounts from UPS. Retail price. Why is Ebay's shipping calculator off by so m...

Resolved! Acceptance scans not showing up

Anyone having this problem? Taking package to PO, getting a scan and a receipt. This is the 3rd time this week that the actual acceptance scan is not showing up. The first one delivered on time, so no problem. Will have to wait and see with the other...

Seller says cannot refund me my money after requesting a return?

I bought an Ipad Pro allegedly BRAND NEW SEALED IN THE BOX, and I don't need it anymore. I tried relisting it several times and tried to make my money back on it, and no one would bite. I noticed the seller allowed a 14 day return policy, so I opened...

time limit permitted for international delivery?

I sold an item to a buyer from Brazil. Item was shipped priority international USPS, through Ebay, the day after payment was recieved. It left the U.S. within days, but took 30 days before it cleared customs in Brazil. The buyer waited for it to clea...

Resolved! Buyer waited 25 days to open case to say item not delivered

I just had a customer open a case on me for non-delivery of an item. The item was ordered on June 10th (Saturday) and I shipped it on the 13th. The tracking information shows that it was delivered on the 17th but the customer waited till July 5th. Th...

Resolved! Should I return a bra that tore in the washer?

I bought a NWT bra on a best offer. When received it I cut the tags off and threw it in my front loadwasher. I wash all clothes before I wear them. When I went to throw the load in the dryer, the bra was torn in two pieces. The stiching tore where th...

how do I refund item damaged in shipping

USPS notified that package was damaged in shipping. I am going to process the claim and need to now refund the buyer. If I just refund the entire transaction to the buyer, do I need to do something to cancel the transaction as well to get final value...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized Ebay Charges

After eleven years using EBay I had to return an item to seller who agreed to pay return shipping charges. Seller emailed me to say go into EBay and initiate return. After doing so I was directed to an EBay page that showed I could get a shipping lab...

tracking number

hi I buy something on Ebay last week Wednesday the seller mark as shipped & post tracking number & according to USPS the not received the package I send a question to my seller two days ago the seller is not responding

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Normally how you tackle file false claim to prevent paying shipping?

Well, last week a seller who had similar auction running at lower price bought my 2 items in a set, my instinct kind of suggest something not quite right, it is not beneficial to buy from me at that price .Any way item delivered, she opened return re...

As a FYI, never leave the post office without making sure the tracking number is for tracking.

I have never returned anything internationally, so I was on new ground in returning unsatisfactory merchandise. I returned a package to a seller, asked about tracking, and filled out the customs form (BTW, seller sent me the package showing it "as a ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS threw my mail away

I bought a bag of HDD screws and the tracking number was 9374869903502047709046 (DHL GLOBAL MAIL)The problem was I moved to two blocks away before the mail arrived but I filed an address change request at the PO.The tracking showed the package was "d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors