Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping cost on invoice is larger than in listing

Over the past week I've won two auctions where shipping cost on the invoice was larger than the cost shown in the listing. I was under the impression that not only it is a no-no, but ebay simply won't let a seller charge more than the stated price. A...

eBay don't care

Recently sold a Nest thermostate and when it arrived the buyer decided it's not what he wanted cause the plate had a crack in it. (The optional plate behind the Nest not the actual Nest at all) Well my returns are automatically gratted however I didn...

Trouble with a refund

I received a package that was significantly smaller than what I paid for, however, I cannot access any refund pages with the numbers provided to me. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you.

customs

I am in the UK and sold an item to someone in the US. They firstly said they had not received but believed it to be fake as their expert looked at the photos he wanted a refund. I asked for them to be returned. The next day they quoted a figure to re...

Resolved! non paying buyer asks for refund

My buyer never paid after winning bid. I sent friendly reminders and invoices ---no reply. Eventually had to open a case for non payment. Only then does the buyer contact me and ask me to cancel or give her more time(she said whenever, she did not sp...

Resolved! Buyer wants to return for parts or not working item

First time poster here! I've got a buyer who purchased a phone from me, in for parts or not working condition. In my description, I specifically said that I would not accept returns due to the part that I said was not working, not working. This buyer...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A question about returning an item on ebay

Just a simple question. I had a buyer protection case judged in my favor and need to return the item, but I'm slightly unclear on the date given to me. The return case says: Instructions1. Ship the item to the seller by July 112. Print an eBay label ...

Seller wants to refund me part of the shipping, but only if I change my feedback

I bought some small items a few weeks ago. The seller charged $4.99 shipping. The items were supposed to be here on June 16th. It came one week after the expected date. It arrived in a cut up manilla envelope that was taped around the open ends, and ...

USPS Priority Shipping not 1-3 business days

I purchased an iPad Air 2 128GB on June 17th and it shipped on the 19th. It shipped with USPS Priority Mail which should take about 1-3 business days and the seller was only a few hours away from my house, so I figured it would arrive fairly quickly....

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I did an Item swap, I keep getting a Issue Refund Email

My son was selling some jeans on my account. He shipped the wrong pair to a customer. Customer contacted us and we covered the shipping of the wrong pair back to us. Once we received the wrong pair, we shipped the correct pair. Customer received corr...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay threw me

I bought the product Asrock H110 Pro BTC + (112450756789), paid for. After half an hour the seller WITHOUT MY CONSENT RETURNED MONEY AND CANCELED THE ORDER. The result is 300 eur stuck in paypal for a week. The item is not received. Ebay does not all...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

tracking number

hi I send this mesage to the seller & the seller is not replayin - Hi, I was just wondering if my item will still arrive by the estimated date, which is Thursday? because the according to the tracking number it doesn't look like it was shipped out ye...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

4th of July is a federal holiday - NOT according to eBay!

I see several incorrect shipping times on my sold items, some of them even marked "Ship by Tuesday, Jul 04", though it is a federal holiday and shouldn't be counted as a business day. I'll be getting several UNFAIR late shipping black marks due to th...

Seller not responding to me after I bought the item, help!

Hi guys, Sunday I've bought an item for 73,60 dollar and I paid for it immediately through paypal.That same day I sent the person an email about how excited I was, and was curious when he/she is going to ship.Monday, no reply, I go check the item, an...

Is this standard practice for how eBay handles returns now?

I recently sold a pair of two-way radios. Prior to shipping the items, I noticed the buyer had exactly 0 previous eBay transactions, which is usually a giant red flag, but since the payment had gone through, I decided to proceed and ship the item to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors