Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

listing says priority mail but seller ships first class

On July 17 I purchased a 33.8 oz bottle of shampoo and a 33.8 oz bottle of conditioner from a seller in Florida. The listing says USPS priority mail with estimated delivery July 18-19. But USPS tracking shows that the seller shipped first class packa...

didn´t get the item

Hi. The estimated date finished july 19th. I can't get nor my item, neither my money. It is impossible to contact with seller. I hope ebay will solve my problem. I don't know how to inform them. I think it is serious online shopping site. And believe...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! First time seller, shipping with a local not USP,, how

hello all,i sold item a first timei went to print shipping labeli found USP carrier only !i`m in saudi arabia , we didn`t have USPhow can i edit it to local carrier (saudi post) for examplsorry for my bad english

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping costs reversed buyer paying less than Ebay's shipping costs

Are other seller's seeing this? In the last few weeks I have an item that I ship out 3-5 per week where the shipping seems to have reversed itself. IE the buyer is paying my discounted rate and when I go to purchase a shipping lable through ebay I am...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing removed but item has been sold and paid

Hello, eBay users, I recently purchased an item. When I went to see the order details, this is what I saw: We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale shoul...

Resolved! Item not delivered - Seller insists he will only ship replacement to another address.

Recently I bought 2 separate items from the same Seller within a few minutes of each other. Being in another country, I received the first item in about 4 days and assumed I'd get the other one soon after. However the second package did not arrive. A...

Seller has informed me that they sent the incorrect item - I haven't picked it up from customs yet?

Hello all! I'm in a bit of a pickle. I ordered a dress from USA to UK on July 6. I received the card in the post telling me that I needed to go to the post office to pay the customs charge (21 GBP) before I could receive the item - which is fine and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

Hi everyone! In the past I've bought some items from USA to be delivered at Mexico City and in order to get a tracking number and avoid possible loss at postal office I've always asked for Priority or Express shipping. The thing is that this time the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPs tracking no longer real time

I have contacted USPS about their system not showing accurate information. I have gone to several Post Office locations and am having the same issue. Recently, when I use the lobby kiosk, the online message says "USPS expects item for mailing." Also,...

Not just In Transit to Destination anymore

Previously, USPS tracking only automatically showed: "In Transit to Destination" if there were no scans (package has not been sighted) for about 24 hours. But now, USPS shows and confirms the destination: "In Transit to Destination ON ITS WAY TO [cit...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

No news about Shipping!

Being a First Time Buyer from Malaysia (Southeast Asia). Item bought from Germany on 14/07/2017 via Credit Card & Payment Accepted and Completed including shipping fees. Its been a week but no news about shipping, etc but confirmation email stated as...

GSP fail

Sold a plaque with sword fragments mounted on it, to be shipped to France. It was declared undeliverable (I assume because it resembles a weapon, even though it's only a plaque). I'm trying to find a way to contact someone at ebay to see what to do n...

Resolved! first time return request advise please

I recently sold a massaging wand that worked fine before shipping. Now the buyer says that at first item worked fine but upon second attempt, it isn't working as it should and is now requesting a return with full refund. Since it was sold with no ret...

Buyer wanted an exchange but hasn't sent back the item yet

Buyer bought an item from me and requested a return because it didn't fit her. I offered her an exchange for a different size and she accepted. She asked if I can ship out the item at the same time she ships back the wrong size because she wanted to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors