Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold 7 identical items, but ebay only charged shipping for 1 item..

HelloI had a listing for wet location out door lighting .Listing quantity of 7 and when the items were sold to one buyer, eBay only charged shipping cost of one item to the buyer.Shipping was Medium Priorty box, that might fit two of these items but ...

Ebay USPS shipping discount...How does it work??

Ok, so when I sell an item, Ebay has the invoice with shipping already calculated per my package size & weight. I had an issue recently where a person bought something from me and the shipping calculator showed the buyer a rate of $25 but when he pur...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! USPS lost my package...now what?

So I sold a 400$ item and packaged it in a medium flat rate box and gave it to ups, because they ship to USPS also. It's been 19 days and the tracking info still only says that a label has been created. I've talked to both the ups store and the post ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Not received - Harvey Floods

Hi! I just need some help please with an item that shows delivered and I did not receive. I am located in an area that received flooding from Harvey and my mail has not been the same since. I have asked the USPS postman three times where the package ...

Is there a Ebay CS person on this board that can make some sense of this PLEASE

After following 2 different Ebay Customer Service reps SPECIFIC instructions I am now being punished for following said instructions as a 3rd Customer Service Rep has informed me. He was at least up front and verified that yes I would be punished for...

Shipping to Northern Mariana Islands. Calculating shipment

I have a small shipment (2 ounces) To Saipan of the Northern Mariana Islands, which is a commonwealth of the USA. My product does not allow for international shipping. However, when I try to print out a shipping label, the cost is the same as if I wo...

Buyer wore item several times and now claiming item is falling apart. Wants Refund as Defective

I sold a pair of of name brand (high quality) preowned work boots on 9/7/17 and they were delivered to buyer on 9/11/2017. They were in Excellent condition, showing no signs of wear (frankly I don't think they had ever been worn), and the listing was...

Late shipment rate percentage

HiHow are you?I have 3 shipments that i wasn' table to ship during 24h because of hurricane Irma and they are impacting my shipping rate (was always 100% on time)i contact the buyers about that and they didn't had any problem waiting a few daysBut i ...

Shipment heavily delayed via GSP - any chance of ever receiving?

Dear ebay-users,I've bought a watch in the UK on August 8 and this was shipped to the Netherlands, but I never received it. Ebay considers it lost, but since I really want this watch, I'm curious if I could have another try at the shipment company? D...

I pay 46$ more for USPS Priority Mail InternationalTM and package is still in USA after 7 days

okI buy listing 111903453186 and pay for USPS Priority Mail Express InternationalTM 46$ more than for standard cheapest shipping method (USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service).After 7 days package is still in...

Buyer opened case claiming wrong item sent

Hi, I have a buyer that opened a return case categorized as "Wrong item sent" In the messages, the buyer admits the correct item was sent, but they "weren't paying much attention" to the listing and didn't realize how small the item was. Even though ...

Buyer wants to return item 1 year, 1 month, 10 days after purchase!

This has to be about the craziest thing I've had to deal with in ten years selling. Sale was date 8/5/2016...so well over a year ago. We offered 30 day returns and 90 day warranty on it, and everything else we sell. I heard nothing from the buyer unt...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors