Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Inflated international shipping charges on listings?

Someone who lives in France wants to by a hat I have in my store. She sent me a screen shot showing that the shipping charge is $61.27. When I calculate the shipping on eBay's shipping calculator, it comes up at $26.95. I though possibly customs duty...

Shipping.jpg

Magazine Shipping Prices

I am updating the shipping on most of my listings. When I deleted First Class to Ground Advantage my magazine shipping is over $12. WHAT?? It weighs over a pound!! Is there another shipping category that I am not seeing that would greatly lower this ...

Shipping cost to High to sale

I stop selling a long time ago.. been only buying, but now to hard to buy cost of shipping. I understand what the seller doing. Yesterday I was going to buy a shirt for 18.00, but shipping wanted 14.00 ? I can buy this at tractor supply 21.95.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Priority Mail Confusion

Which one do I pick? USPS Priority Mail1 to 4 business days1 - 4 business days$11.15 - $25.45 USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box1 to 4 business days1 - 4 business days$17.10 USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box1 to 4 business days1 - 4 busines...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS are crooks

Recently shipped antique lamp that USPS didn't just break, they smashed it to pieces. We know how to pack but box was destroyed. Filed a claim, provided tons of pics, etc. and waited. USPS requested we present lamp to office for inspection. Postmaste...

How to File eBay USPS Claim when denied for Proof of Value and Proof of Payment

How to File USPS Claim w/ Proof of Value and Proof of Payment if needed: If you need to provide Proof of Payment or Proof of Value for a USPS claim provide this in both a PDF and screenshot to USPS in your claim or Appeal. Orders>Order Details>Blue B...

Manage-orders-awaiting-shipment-—-eBay-Seller-Hub.jpg 1.jpg Sales-record-–-eBay-Seller-Hub (1).jpg Sales-record-–-eBay-Seller-Hub (2).jpg

Resolved! Ship two separate selling items to one buyer

I've been selling vintage items on eBay since March 2023. I have a buyer who is purchasing two separate items I've listed and wonders if I can ship them together....in her words 'to save shipping costs'. I've messaged with her and said I would ask if...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

escrow company

Either the buyer or seller initiates a transaction. Once the buyer or seller hires an escrow company, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction. Buyer pays the escrow company. The buyer submits a payment by an approved payment method to a sec...

unable to void shipping label

i recently sold an item and when i generated a shipping label, i found out it still had my old address on it. i generated a new label, but i dont have an option to void the old one. im shipping via usps and its within the five day window. how do i fi...

Shipped, sent back, and cannot contact customer.

I had a customer purchase an item for $147. I mailed it to her. A week later it came back to my house. It said there is no known address. The next week, she purchased another item with same address. I have tried to contact her twice about the problem...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors