Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

marisantoyocampo

As I see where my order, since 24 / August is not updated, it is more than a month and I need it

shipping cost

what do do about shipping cost, price is always lower then quoted costing me out of pocket. Always enter EXACT WEIGHT AND DIM MEASUERMENTS still way to low when I go to post office to ship. what can I do getting tierd of losing money

Buyer wants me to combine shipping but I have been burned on this before. What should i do?

Twice I have combined shipping and the buyer has reported me as not received item. So i end up sending a refund for one of the items. This buyer is asking me to combine 2 items. What should I do? is there anyway to protect myself from them saying the...

bulk shipping keeps freezing? is it cause i want insurance?

I've tried 3 times today to combine two orders on the bulk shipping page and add insurance, and then I keep a yellow bar that says "processing 1 of 1 shipping labels" and nothing happens... this time finally a page popped up that says "We're having t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Shipping Cost - Seller is responsible

Hello eBay community, I have a question about a return. I am the "Buyer" here. I have bought an item and it was different from listing. I started a return and "The Seller" accepted it. eBay says the seller is responsible for return shipping and the s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay calculated shipping about $35. Actual cost was about $17.

I don't have a lot of experience with calculated shipping. When I had a snowboard to list, I had to create calcualted because I figured it would have extra charges for the size (it didn't really) and I didn't know how far away the buyer would be.So I...

I'm giving up with ebay shipping

I've been on eBay 20 years and also have been selling for almost as long. These new seller rules for shipping are really over the top. I'm a power seller and appreciate the discounts you get. I need to take a break. I sell 10-20 items in a week: item...

• 19 replies
  • 8 helpful

Still haven't recieved my refund

I bought an item about a week ago, and before sending it, the seller just deactivated his account. So I went through the resolution center and my case was reviewed positively, and ebay said they would send me a refund within 48 hours. That was on Thu...

Question on SmartPost rates

If you don't like SmartPost, back out and go to another thread please. Why is there a $7 jump in the SmartPost rates when the identical box is 9lb 1oz, vs 9lb. Ran into this twice recently where the item was under 9lb, but the buyer ordered a second ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What size packaging for the cheapest price?

I am new to this. I see ebay provides a way to purchase postage/shipping USPS through the site. I am shipping leggings and/or shirts. What is the appropriate package size to order to get the 3.00 shipping price

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I bought a new quilt on ebay for 69.99, when received it, it had a price tag of 29.99

I am an ebay seller & also sometimes buy things on ebay. I purchased a new Debbie Mumm quilt from a seller for 69.99 plus 12.99 shipping. When I received it, the labeled & sealed quilt bag which the quilt came in had a Copyrighted Trademarked" Christ...

Shipping issues

I purchased an item that was listed as a buy it now with free shipping. I was not originally charged for the shipping, however once the mail man came to deliver the item he said that the seller didn't pay for enough postage and that I had to pay for ...

Item I bought is fake

I bought a NuFACE machine that Seller advertised as a NUFACE. When I received it an extra tool I had bought for it didnt fit on it and work so I sent the extra tool back telling Seller it was defective because it wouldnt fit right on the machine. Sev...

STAY AWAY FROM ESTAFETA MEMBERS

En pocas palabras, es un pésimo servicio. Mala comunicación, el sitio web no actualiza el status, no te avisan cuando es momento de pagar, tampoco si requieren de comprobantes, CURP o RFC, todo esto tienes que adivinarlo y resolverlo tú mismo, de lo ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors