Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not received

To whom it concerns HelloI have talked to to seller about opening a claim for an item not received 401423676913.I have looked everywhere but can't find out where to do that.Friday the 10th of October I got a message saying that the item was delivered...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Actual Return Address of Sender Must Be Included in Package

Merchants must have a responsibility with UPS & as responsible sellers to include on packages their actual & verified shipping address: Emergencies such as wildfires warrant such need! Buyers must maintain verified shipping addresses; likewise, selle...

returned?

I opened up a discussion on returning an item but didn't return. Now it's not listing as purchased. How can I correct this? I want to review the item.

Incorrect International Calculated Shipping

eBay once again is calculating international postage incorrectly !!!!!!!!!! They are charging for First Class Letter Rate rather than FIRST CLASS PACKAGE rate. IDIOTS running eBay. WHY CAN'T THEY FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I contact ebay about an "old" case?

Short story: Did not receive the item from a large China dealer. Two times I have contacted the seller, and each time they claim that they will send again. The last time I in addition asked them to confirm the address they're sending to. The reply wa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

REACH out question in regards to buying & shipping???

Dear Community In need of some help with 2 issues, my have been a member since 09 and have over 500+ purchase items with feedback score @ 100%..... 1) Issue #1, on my last 10 purchases, probably 4 to 5 packages have been a no show my $$ was returned ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I return a counterfeit item without paying restocking fee?

The seller sent me a clear counterfeit and I'd like to return it, but the seller has a 10% restocking fee on their listings. If this was a case of me not liking the item, I'd be fine paying the fee, but as it's a counterfeit I think I should be exemp...

Item Supposedly Damaged During Shipping?

Long story short, sent someone a perfect-condition item.They then message me claiming that a small cartridge (about thumb sized) that was in a bubble wrap container, and also wrapped in at least 3 layers of tissue paper “split down the middle”. They ...

Resolved! I have opened a case but suddenly the case is closed without giving me the item or any refund

I have opened a case a month agoI always contacted with the seller via messagesBut suddenly my case has been closed by ebay.com because of not getting any response from meI still don't get the product neither any refundwhat should I do now..??Please ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay sides with buyer

I sold my favorite paid of shoes on eBay and buyer paid $280 total. (Louboutin). I have pictures of how I sold and mailed shoes. She opened box and her her new puppy got ahold of them. She is claiming I sent them that way. I did not send them like th...

Tracking scam?

I just bought a product from a seller that has mostly good feedback, but some pretty negative feedback as well (around 97% or so). I thought I'd test my luck and I bought the product anyway.Well he shipped my item out yesterday, and I decided to chec...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vetrans day and PO closure

So I sold something Thursday and have one day handling. My calendar said Vetrans day was Friday. My Ebay ship by date said I did not have to ship till Tuesday (?). I went to USPS site and it said today (Saturday) is the observed holiday. So was the P...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A buyer wants to have an item shipped to a diifferent address than her billing address

She would like to purchase the item as a wedding gift and have it sent to the bride-to-be's address. She asked the receipt be sent to her (the buyer) address. As a buyer, isn't our "receipt" basically the transaction information on our ebay profile? ...

Wonder why UPS rates are so high?

Pittsburgh, KS is only around 80 miles north east of me.It passed right by me headed to Texas.How does this make any sense?

Changing shipping to international

I had an item listed. A buyer was interested in purchasing it, notified me he was an international buyer, and I had no problem with him purchasing the item. The buyer won the bid. Our discussion basically came down to him willing to pay the differenc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors