Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Changing Return Shipping Address

I currently have an ebay store that I have registered under an LLC with my EIN. However, I have a DBA for the name of my ebay store. ie... my llc is A Company LLC. My ebay store is A Company LLC doing business as (dba) B company. My shipping labels s...

Ground advantage

Anyone else been dealing with issues ever since ground advantage was introduced? I've had over 2.5k packages sent through the usps 95% of which were first class packages and had maybe 1 or 2 issues though all those packages. Yet since the "upgrade" t...

Screenshot_20230805_223650_eBay.jpg

Resolved! eBay glitch for Acceptance Scan

devon@ebay , kyle@ebay I am wondering if there is a ticket in for a glitch on the Seller Dashboard metrics for getting the Acceptance scan??? I was checking my Seller Dashboard and was surprised to see a defect for not getting a carrier scan when the...

Screenshot (128).png Screenshot (127).png

Camera Lithium Battery Label Via USPS Ground Advantage

I have an old digital camera I would like to list. I have done due diligence to see what is required for shipping via USPS . Still, the USPS website and Youtube video leave me with several questions 1. What special label do I need to affix to the box...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item not as described

Hi Received a safe (16 kgs) in June.. Seller listed it as a model with fingerprint (biometric) but safe received was with key and code .. I started a claim with PayPal.. took some time and then I got reply that case was solved with eBay Commerce UK a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Prohibited item" TWICE on sending items to brazil?

Hi all, I sell little plastic toy figurines and recently got a tracking update that says "prohibited item" for someone who ordered from me in Brazil. So far this has happened TWICE, so I'm now fully convinced that this is no coincidence. I might just...

364691212_321050447065409_285758054492596398_n.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hit with a defect

I was hit with a defect for my buyer NOT receiving their item. I shipped it via UPS and have the receipt where they accepted it. UPS Lost it. The buyer never received it. Ebay has now hit me with a defect that they won't remove even though it was not...

Insurance when shipping an item

Yesterday I was told by the USPS person in charge at my local Post Office, that when an item is sold and a shipping label is generated you can only insure the item for what you the seller purchased the item for, so, I purchased an item for $100.00 30...

Resolved! Hypothetical scenario: Ebay International Shipping failed to deliver

If the Ebay International Shipping failed to deliver an item (after they successfully received it and shipped it) but the buyer instead did a credit card dispute for item not received, (which the seller would lose since it wasn’t delivered) do you th...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors