Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY TRYING TO FORCE ME TO GIVE FREE SHIPPING?

A customer of mine got a mysterious email from eBay which told him that because he had ordered more than ten items from me at once, he was entitled to free shipping. I had charged him shipping on the combined invoice of course. It was a large quality...

Who pays the courtesy refund?

Hello,I bought an item but it didn't arrive so eBay decided that I should get a courtesy refund, I got it and finally got the item too so I kept it. I messaged the seller telling him that I finally got the item but he didn't reply I thought he was ma...

USPS claim, damaged item, who receives payment? Extra item was included in anticipation of damage.

So here goes the story.I am the Seller. I sold 10 batteries. Since they are quite heavy (over 5 lb each) I included one extra in case USPS did not do a good job taking care of the package.Sure enough, the package was slightly damaged and one battery ...

My order was cancelled because it has been restricted from international shipment

I got an email from ebay that inform the cancelation of my order. It says the item was stopped at the Global Shipping Center, and has been restricted from international shipment. I don't understand the situation why it has a problem. Is there no way ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with shipping.

Hi everyone.thanks for giving me the space to write.I am from argentina and i have been doing purchases since a long time ago.i always buy in ebay usa and send the package to a friend that also lives in usa.he usually send the item back to argentina ...

Buyer claiming damage to an item after admitting to taking it apart. Threatening reprocussions.

This buyer bought a motor from me for a remote controlled truck which was a couple years old, was never run but had a clutch bell housing and a flywheel put on it to mock up with a truck I had. I decided to go a different route and the motor sat like...

1F0F4DD2-D4F7-45D1-9B4D-E9ED1E0D25E8.jpeg

Ebay won't process shipping label, NOW I LOSE A SALE!

hey all: Sales on Ebay are down tremendously...of course... Getting even worse. For a couple of years now, I've had intermittent problems with processing shipping labels. About 15% of the time, Ebay says that it can't process a shipping tag. Maybe 1/...

How do I ship adult content?

I know adult content can't be sent through the US Mail. What shipping services handle adult items? Thanks so much!

Opening case in wrong ebay site.

Hello , I had one problem with a seller, and i open a case on ebay.com , but this was wrong because i am from Europe, so i supposed to open a case to ebay.co.uk.Is any way to transfer it to the ebay.co.uk?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

When to ask a seller about past due shipping(to Israel)

Hi so I ordered an item from someone in UK on September 30, 2017. The item was set to arrive to me from October 17-20 in Israel. When can I contact the seller about resending the item? I really do not want a refund, as it a birthday gift for my fianc...

Resolved! Package under review at GSP

Good Evening, I am fairly new to selling on eBay. I have realized I have so much intel to learn being a seller on eBay, so many in's and out's, rules, policies, etc...LOL. I have tried researching under contact and help and although it is quite infor...

Scans and Scan Sheets Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

2 accounts 1 with a store 1 no store.Store account shipment:Scan sheet used on all items except for 1 we had scanned alone. Non Store account:3 items scanned without scan sheet. All done at approx 2pm est230pm all non store scans appear on ebay as co...

Buyer turns a tidy profit on return, thanks to Ebay

Sold a set of vintage china here on Ebay. I admit now in hindsight that I did not give a forensic analysis of each peice in the over 40 peice set. It's 85 years old, it's not going to be perfect and I did not advertise as perfect. The china is inExce...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors