Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! First Class Mail - what am I missing?

Help please, I'm back with another shipping question. And I am completely confused. I'm mailing something 3ozs in a manila envelope (12 x 9 x .5). The USPS website clearly shows I could send it First Class Mail Large Envelope for $1.83 but the eBay s...

Resolved! SELLER CHANGED A FAKE SHIPPING SERVICE

PLEASE HELP METhe seller who showed his item on Ebay will use USPS shipping, when I completed the payment the seller created an USPS shipping label but the tracking never updated, 5, 6 days later , the seller changed to another shipping service, it's...

Seller is not responding

My order has tracking but USPS indicates they have not received the package. It should have delivered by now. Seller will not respond to my emails. What should I do?

Should I be worried about this...?

Hello! I'd like to preface this by saying I'm fairly new to EBay, so if this is posted in the wrong Discussion forum let me know. I just thought to post this in "Shipping & Returns" since this personally seems the most applicable to the given context...

Sellers beware

Hi everyone, I being selling on eBay gif some years now with no to minor issues, but recently I sold an expensive item to a buyer. This buyer send me an email stating where is his item, giving a time frame of 5 days including day of payment. He state...

Resolved! USPS Ground Advantage

How will this affect Alaska? Ground shipping is so slow and usually always a week longer than their estimations that it's usually not even worth shipping anything Ground ir media mail on ebay for us. First Class and priority are on time 99 percent of...

Resolved! Changing Return Shipping Address

I currently have an ebay store that I have registered under an LLC with my EIN. However, I have a DBA for the name of my ebay store. ie... my llc is A Company LLC. My ebay store is A Company LLC doing business as (dba) B company. My shipping labels s...

Ground advantage

Anyone else been dealing with issues ever since ground advantage was introduced? I've had over 2.5k packages sent through the usps 95% of which were first class packages and had maybe 1 or 2 issues though all those packages. Yet since the "upgrade" t...

Screenshot_20230805_223650_eBay.jpg

Resolved! eBay glitch for Acceptance Scan

devon@ebay , kyle@ebay I am wondering if there is a ticket in for a glitch on the Seller Dashboard metrics for getting the Acceptance scan??? I was checking my Seller Dashboard and was surprised to see a defect for not getting a carrier scan when the...

Screenshot (128).png Screenshot (127).png

Camera Lithium Battery Label Via USPS Ground Advantage

I have an old digital camera I would like to list. I have done due diligence to see what is required for shipping via USPS . Still, the USPS website and Youtube video leave me with several questions 1. What special label do I need to affix to the box...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors